• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

I Write Because Nobody Listens

Meghnad

Epic Legend
Writing is one of the most passionate things of my life. I Like to observe and see things. I like to explore. I like to listen. I like talking also. Only talking requires a listener. Other activities don't. That's why if there is no listener, I like to write.

You are not bound to read it. if you don't like it, leave it in between. I will never know.

I don't like to disturb other people. but I love to share my feelings.

Somewhere everybody needs a drobox, ehh? Where should I post my letters? Who's gonna read? Some suggested that I might write to the clouds that roam high in the sky, But the thing is, if I do so, the cloud might convey my messege to somewhere but I have never seen a cloud returning so there is no chance of a reply.

Now here I am choosing an anonymous platform to share my feelings.

Now here may the question arrive that what do I feel and why I am writing all these? The truth is, there are certain feelings that we feel often but dont know what it is. Moreover we cant express it in anyway. If we try , the listener might get bored or might not understand.

How would a listener understand I wonder when I myself cant understand it. So there a misunderstanding arises. Misunderstanding, aha..

Many people in this world doesn't even get it that they have been misunderstood. Or they have misunderstood someone. But at the end of the day we all are Homo Sapiense. May be somewhere we all are same. we all eat, drink, sleep, fall in love, masterbate, have sex, poop and piss. then we die.
Being all of us same is has pros and cons. brotherhood is the pro. con is that we all are same shit.

Meanwhile, diversities are gift. they are precious. keep them close to your heart.

End line: Keep me close to your heart, I am burning with desire. Keep me close to your soul. my love is on fire.

1. Write 50 words. That's a paragraph.
  2. Write 400 words. That's a page.
  3. Write 300 pages. That's a manuscript.
  4. Write every day. That's a habit.
  5. Edit and rewrite. That's how you get better.
  6. Spread your writing for people to comment. That's called feedback.
  7. Dont worry about rejection or publication. That's a writer.
  8. When not writing, read. Read from writers better than you. Read and Perceive.

Just write more to get better.

আহেম:clapping:
:angel:
That’s how you become Meghnad?

Exactly for the same reason, I started writing too.

Keep writing @Meghnad
:heart1:
:brokenheart:
  1. Write 50 words. That's a paragraph.
  2. Write 400 words. That's a page.
  3. Write 300 pages. That's a manuscript.
  4. Write every day. That's a habit.
  5. Edit and rewrite. That's how you get better.
  6. Spread your writing for people to comment. That's called feedback.
  7. Dont worry about rejection or publication. That's a writer.
  8. When not writing, read. Read from writers better than you. Read and Perceive.

Just write more to get better.
True
Yep bro writing makes our mind cool. So keep writing bro
Yap

Writing is one of the most passionate things of my life. I Like to observe and see things. I like to explore. I like to listen. I like talking also. Only talking requires a listener. Other activities don't. That's why if there is no listener, I like to write.

You are not bound to read it. if you don't like it, leave it in between. I will never know.

Somewhere everybody needs a drobox, ehh? Where should I post my letters? Who's gonna read? Some suggested that I might write to the clouds that roam high in the sky, But the thing is, if I do so, the cloud might convey my messege to somewhere but I have never seen a cloud returning so there is no chance of a reply.

Now here may the question arrive that what do I feel and why I am writing all these? The truth is, there are certain feelings that we feel often but dont know what it is. Moreover we cant express it in anyway. If we try , the listener might get bored or might not understand.

How would a listener understand I wonder when I myself cant understand it. So there a misunderstanding arises. Misunderstanding, aha..

Many people in this world doesn't even get it that they have been misunderstood. Or they have misunderstood someone. But at the end of the day we all are Homo Sapiense. May be somewhere we all are same. we all eat, drink, sleep, fall in love, masterbate, have sex, poop and piss. then we die.
Being all of us same is has pros and cons. brotherhood is the pro. con is that we all are same shit.

Meanwhile, diversities ar
lovly... write sm

Meanwhile, diversities are gift. they are precious. keep them close to your heart.

End line: Keep me close to your heart, I am burning with desire. Keep me close to your soul. my love is on fire.
lovly... write smthng on the paper blow it in the air... some one will catch it... sme1 will read...sme1 will knw u...sme one will think abt u...sme1 will praise u...sme1 will throw it awy but ur writng will be there you will be in peoples mind.. just thoughts bro like yours tc alwys

lovly... write sm

lovly... write smthng on the paper blow it in the air... some one will catch it... sme1 will read...sme1 will knw u...sme one will think abt u...sme1 will praise u...sme1 will throw it awy but ur writng will be there you will be in peoples mind.. just thoughts bro like yours tc alwys
thats a beautiful thought, cheers

Someone requires no waiting. Letters are always being sent anonymously. All the literatures being produced are the shadow of that individual. Just observe and enjoy the juice of it, if it contains any.
:heart1:

:bandid: I'm sorry I didn't read

Fantastic...be a strory write I wish

You're inspiring me in many ways. Take love.

Very nice ❤️

Your message is heartfelt, and it reminds us to value our connections and keep them in our hearts.