• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

I wish...

Reddy gari Abbai

Reality checker on ZoZo
Chat Pro User
I wish, walking alone could be easy and powerful as it seems,

I wish, to stay happy bit by bit as the ticking clock runs,

I wish, to smile once again as I used to be and shall spread smile once again,

I wish, I couldn't have felt alone, though I am sitting besides you all,

I wish, to open my heart once again as I used to do with an ease now and could trust someone new again,

I wish, someone finds me in the dark, hugging me tight and say we are with you,

I wish, to stay strong as I used to be without you once again and can spread kindness,

I wish, I could've jumped out of this soon and have never faded and could have stayed true to myself,

I wish to control this popping tears but now, how I can do as now, they are the only companions I have.

I wish...

Sorry.... ❤

I wish, walking alone could be easy and powerful as it seems,

I wish, to stay happy bit by bit as the ticking clock runs,

I wish, to smile once again as I used to be and shall spread smile once again,

I wish, I couldn't have felt alone, though I am sitting besides you all,

I wish, to open my heart once again as I used to do with an ease now and could trust someone new again,

I wish, someone finds me in the dark, hugging me tight and say we are with you,

I wish, to stay strong as I used to be without you once again and can spread kindness,

I wish, I could've jumped out of this soon and have never faded and could have stayed true to myself,

I wish to control this popping tears but now, how I can do as now, they are the only companions I have.

I wish...

Sorry.... ❤
Hmm nice lines....