• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

I want to say these things to myself today...

Somaiya Karn

Quodophile of ZoZo
Staff member
Senior's
Posting Freak
Screenshot_20240110-105347_Google.jpg

I want to say these things to myself today. Dear me, do you talk to yourself?

So sometimes understand yourself, you have made yourself as strong as you look, right?

Let it be, why do you care about small things? Go to sleep, you stay awake all night.

You spoil your sleep unnecessarily because you take small things to This is the reason for your tears, don't care about people
Stop considering everyone special, stop trusting the wrong people.

You have some dreams, you have to fulfill them, now you have to live for yourself and not for others.heart.

View attachment 194311

So sometimes understand yourself, you have made yourself as strong as you look, right?

Let it be, why do you care about small things? Go to sleep, you stay awake all night.

You spoil your sleep unnecessarily because you take small things to This is the reason for your tears, don't care about people

You have some dreams, you have to fulfill them, now you have to live for yourself and not for others.heart.
The words are great. Reading these words will increase self-confidence...

View attachment 194311

:whistle:Bravo....

View attachment 194311

Superb

Don't make u r self strong somu make u r self pure :wait:
View attachment 194311

:heart1: View attachment 194311

Beautiful....:heart1:

I am so proud of myself for staying strong especially during these times.
I got this!