• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

I want say something myself, why some peoples are hate me...?

Ninne snehikkunu

Power Player
:heart1: I came here only to find good friends and not to have fights and arguments with anyone

I am basically an emotional type and will fall in love with anyone. Knowingly or unknowingly, I have fallen to some people as a friend, as a brother, as a sister, as a love like this, some happy moments, many bitter memories, but I accept it.

What I say may be false I can't do it in you I can't lose anyone. So I'm not here to spew hate or argue with anyone, I'm just me, this thread is because of the bitter expression I've gotten in the last few days, if I'm wrong, I apologize if you think so.

No matter what this virtual world is, I feel happy here. Anger, hate, affection are all here. In my real life, I'm alone. I love it, I feel happy with some people. thats why Spirit Love. Stay happy, finally Sry for all about that. :heart1:

Can we will friends????...

Attachments

• images (13).jpeg
    images (13).jpeg
    14.1 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
:heart1: I came here only to find good friends and not to have fights and arguments with anyone

I am basically an emotional type and will fall in love with anyone. Knowingly or unknowingly, I have fallen to some people as a friend, as a brother, as a sister, as a love like this, some happy moments, many bitter memories, but I accept it.

What I say may be false I can't do it in you I can't lose anyone. So I'm not here to spew hate or argue with anyone, I'm just me, this thread is because of the bitter expression I've gotten in the last few days, if I'm wrong, I apologize if you think so.

No matter what this virtual world is, I feel happy here. Anger, hate, affection are all here. In my real life, I'm alone. I love it, I feel happy with some people. thats why Spirit Love. Stay happy, finally Sry for all about that. :heart1:
aZccoS-360.gif
images (10).jpeg

Don't be sorry...
This is part of life and happens either u r good or bad...
So leave the past and move ahead..
I m with u :Like:

Bt thing which is different is only language, I use Hindi most:rofl1:

Let's move together

images-1.jpeg

@Ninne snehikkunu
I can understand ur situation very well.
This is the place where u can get all sort of feelings love, flirts , lust and possesvie , anger , hate .
Deal with negative feelings wisely so that u can escape from it .
✨✨Ellam Kadanthu Pogum