• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

I want.... And I love you

I want to tell you that more than anything, I always look out for you, thinking of your welfare and your happiness, even in the silence of the night.

I want to tell you that I love you so much, and I don't mind doing things for you as long as I can do it. I know that sometimes I may go overboard in doing stuff for you, but then—

I want to make you happy as much as I can, make things lighter or easier if possible. I only wanted to give you the best that I can give you.

I love you.
Your words are incredibly touching, and it's evident that your love and care overflow boundlessly. It's a beautiful sentiment to cherish someone so deeply and strive to make their life brighter and easier. Love is indeed a powerful force that drives us to give our best to those we hold dear.

I can relate to your feelings more than you might realize. Having a crush can evoke similar emotions of wanting to shower someone with affection and care, hoping for even a glimmer of acknowledgment in return. It's a rollercoaster of emotions, isn't it? But your sincerity shines through, and I admire your dedication to making someone's world a better place, even in the face of unrequited feelings. Keep spreading love—it's a gift that enriches both the giver and the receiver.

Your words are incredibly touching, and it's evident that your love and care overflow boundlessly. It's a beautiful sentiment to cherish someone so deeply and strive to make their life brighter and easier. Love is indeed a powerful force that drives us to give our best to those we hold dear.

I can relate to your feelings more than you might realize. Having a crush can evoke similar emotions of wanting to shower someone with affection and care, hoping for even a glimmer of acknowledgment in return. It's a rollercoaster of emotions, isn't it? But your sincerity shines through, and I admire your dedication to making someone's world a better place, even in the face of unrequited feelings. Keep spreading love—it's a gift that enriches both the giver and the receiver.
Definitely bro...
It was a feeling jst came instantly n wrote here..
Happy to know u connected urself...

Thank you...

U❤️....

I do not love you as if you were salt-rose, or topaz,
or the arrow of carnations the fire shoots off.
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul.

I love you as the plant that never blooms
but carries in itself the light of hidden flowers;
thanks to your love a certain solid fragrance,
risen from the earth, lives darkly in my body.

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.
I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride;
so I love you because I know no other way.
FB_IMG_1716305336231.jpg