• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

I wanna know the reason why I was muted by Harman 26.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasputin_M

Epic Legend
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Hello everyone,
As far as people know me here and even on chat , I am a very docile person. All I do is meet and greet everyone and post songs. Today Harman 26 muted me without giving me a reason and a timeline and then he just vanished. Are such mods allowed to misuse their powers. Is this a state of anarchy? Are we being monitored by dictators? . I don't wanna create a fight or anything but I just want to know : A) Why was I muted . B) Why was I not notified about it. C) Why no reason was given to me and lastly why I was not given a time frame.

Hello everyone,
As far as people know me here and even on chat , I am a very docile person. All I do is meet and greet everyone and post songs. Today Harman 26 muted me without giving me a reason and a timeline and then he just vanished. Are such mods allowed to misuse their powers. Is this a state of anarchy? Are we being monitored by dictators? . I don't wanna create a fight or anything but I just want to know : A) Why was I muted . B) Why was I not notified about it. C) Why no reason was given to me and lastly why I was not given a time frame.

AS i was not there at the time of incident or i was away i cant say anything

There might be any reason buddy because without reason he also knows his mod badge will be taken
but since few days i have seen user issue towards harman.
SO, right now i cant say anything i want to see wht he tells

IT might also be a system mute or an mistake.
So please be calm till then buddy

As far I know @Rasputin_M only greeting everyone and write polite... Idk why Herman mute him but I also wanna know !!! And I can't believe it's by mistake....look @VAMC how many people user list are mute on Hindi room and statistics also are bad cuz people can't chat so nobody soon will be there left ...from few days Hindi room is Dead.

Also the strange part is I keep complaining about PEDO's and other things but those users are not blocked. Just because it seems that he has some personal grudge against me or maybe some user complained about me , I was muted without even verifying it Huh!!!!!!

AS i was not there at the time of incident or i was away i cant say anything

There might be any reason buddy because without reason he also knows his mod badge will be taken
but since few days i have seen user issue towards harman.
SO, right now i cant say anything i want to see wht he tells

IT might also be a system mute or an mistake.
So please be calm till then buddy
Bro I just posted a song......... Is that against the rules ? And no it was not the system cause they give you a notification . He did this and I really wonder why. I mean I always meet and greet him too . I just wanna know the reason and for now duck this site and everyone. I won't log on anymore. I can't be held like this .

As far I know @Rasputin_M only greeting everyone and write polite... Idk why Herman mute him but I also wanna know !!! And I can't believe it's by mistake....look @VAMC how many people user list are mute on Hindi room and statistics also are bad cuz people can't chat so nobody soon will be there left ...from few days Hindi room is Dead.
Exactly Ms. it is not a mistake and if it is then he is not fit to be a mod. A mod has responsibilities.

Hello everyone,
This is not happening First Time Buddy i have seen same so many times done by this Mod Harman 26 in indian Room, he keep on Muting users without any reason just to satisfy his personal grudges/Ego here, or he made some rules in his mind and start muting users who don't follow his thoughts. he never mute incest's in room i don't why, either he don't know what incest is or he have some soft corner for them, he also don't mute who post religious abuse pics and people who shares their ID's in Pic for paid cam sex may be he don't have time to open pics and see.

I don't know why @Hades is not coming for strike in Indian Room now days because when he used to come there it was good.

Ask any of users who chat in this time of Night this @Rasputin_M never ever had any issue with anyone but he also got muted even if it is done by mistake why he didn't corrected it before leaving. The way he is behaving in room it looks like he become king there who can do anything without caring of chat rules.

same things was happened in Punjabi Room Earlier when This Harman 26 Supported Humsafar there and result Punjabi room is no more existed, now god know what'll happen to Indian Room where he is free to take any decision/action without taking care of any rules.

@Administrator i know u told me u won't see my complaints, but u should see into matter because he is doing same with others user too now.

@Aphrodite @Pinkcandy @Ichayan @Hades u guys also look in this matter.

Last edited:
This is not happening First Time Buddy i have seen same so many times done by this Mod Harman 26 in indian Room, he keep on Muting users without any reason just to satisfy his personal grudges/Ego here, or he made some rules in his mind and start muting users who don't follow his thoughts.

I don't know why @Hades is not coming for strike in Indian Room now days because when he used to come there it was good.

Ask any of users who chat in this time of Night this @Rasputin_M never ever had any issue with anyone but he also got muted even if it is done by mistake why he didn't corrected it before leaving. The way he is behaving in room it looks like he become king there who can do anything without caring of chat rules.

same things was happened in Punjabi Room Earlier when This Harman 26 Supported Humsafar there and result Punjabi room is no more existed, now god know what'll happen to Indian Room where he is free to take any decision without taking care of any rules.

@Administrator i know u told me u won't see my complaints, but u should see into matter because he is doing same with others user too now.

@Aphrodite @Pinkcandy @Ichayan @Hades u guys also look in this matter.
Bo then he is not deemed fit to be a mod. Just because he has been given some powers, he cannot misuse them.

I locked this thread till i could get to the bottom of this, and just as I figured, you got caught in the crossfire while Harman was trying to mute OTHER abusers (you know who you are) it was unintentional. With that being said, the next time any of you come on here complaining about a mod/admin you better get your facts straight. all of you on here gained up on a mod without knowing the facts. Next time it happens, I'll ban YOU.

I've been watching Harman26 and considering the kind of disrespect he gets from some of you users in that room I'm surprised he hasn't muted the lot of you.
Now, Rasputin_m you're unmuted. As for the rest of you? next time i see you gaining up on one of the mods? I'm going to ban YOUR ass.

I'm locking this thread once again, cause I'm done.

Status
Not open for further replies.