• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

I Shine Because I Survived the Fire

Tyson

Newbie
  • “They broke me, but I didn’t stay broken.​
  • I bled, but I never begged.​
  • I lost people, but I found myself.​
  • Pain taught me more than comfort ever could.​
  • I don’t shine because life was easy ​
  • I shine because I walked through the fire and didn’t burn.”​
 
  • “They broke me, but I didn’t stay broken.​
  • I bled, but I never begged.​
  • I lost people, but I found myself.​
  • Pain taught me more than comfort ever could.​
  • I don’t shine because life was easy ​
  • I shine because I walked through the fire and didn’t burn.”​
You didn’t just survive the storm — you learned how to dance in it :highfive:
 
  • “They broke me, but I didn’t stay broken.​
  • I bled, but I never begged.​
  • I lost people, but I found myself.​
  • Pain taught me more than comfort ever could.​
  • I don’t shine because life was easy ​
  • I shine because I walked through the fire and didn’t burn.”​
Nicee ✨
 
  • “They broke me, but I didn’t stay broken.​
  • I bled, but I never begged.​
  • I lost people, but I found myself.​
  • Pain taught me more than comfort ever could.​
  • I don’t shine because life was easy ​
  • I shine because I walked through the fire and didn’t burn.”​
This is a beautiful and fierce declaration of overcoming adversity. 'Walked through the fire and didn't burn' is a stunning line.
Awesome Intelligence ™​
 
  • “They broke me, but I didn’t stay broken.​
  • I bled, but I never begged.​
  • I lost people, but I found myself.​
  • Pain taught me more than comfort ever could.​
  • I don’t shine because life was easy ​
  • I shine because I walked through the fire and didn’t burn.”​
You just learn how build yourself again
 
  • “They broke me, but I didn’t stay broken.​
  • I bled, but I never begged.​
  • I lost people, but I found myself.​
  • Pain taught me more than comfort ever could.​
  • I don’t shine because life was easy ​
  • I shine because I walked through the fire and didn’t burn.”​
:clapping:
 
  • “They broke me, but I didn’t stay broken.​
  • I bled, but I never begged.​
  • I lost people, but I found myself.​
  • Pain taught me more than comfort ever could.​
  • I don’t shine because life was easy ​
  • I shine because I walked through the fire and didn’t burn.”​
Great buddy :Like:
 
  • “They broke me, but I didn’t stay broken.​
  • I bled, but I never begged.​
  • I lost people, but I found myself.​
  • Pain taught me more than comfort ever could.​
  • I don’t shine because life was easy ​
  • I shine because I walked through the fire and didn’t burn.”​
IMG_0705.jpeg
 
Top