• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

I Muted No Endtime By Ichayan Without any Proper reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yashwanth

Dear Owner of the chat room,
@Administrator

Naan Entha thapum panathu illai. Chat la wall la oru nalla user nu oru silar kita good name vangi irukn.
Ichayan ku ena starting la irunthey pidikathu. Na entha id la vanthalum ena watch panni ban panuvan.
Konja nala naan Stud Muffin id la yaroda disturbance illama wall la jolly ya chat panitu irunthen.
Neathu Feb 14 2021 as usual jolly ya peasitu irunthen.
Ichayan paathu saaptiya macha nu ketean.
Avan ena Mute panitan. Without any reason.
Na girls kita pesrathu sila users ku pidikathu. Because all girls enkita nalla peasuvanga. Because naan jolly ya peasuven ellarkitayum.
Athu antha ichayan kum pidikama tamil room vanthu ena wall la pesa vidama Mute pani irukan.
Entha reason um solala. Time limit um therila muted
So pls help me to unmute.
And warn Ichayan too.
If en mela thapu iruku means ask him to show screen shot.
Naa avankita Pvt la reason ketum avan enaku solala.
Antha screen shot attach panni iruken.

So Pls Unmute Me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220214-210844.png
    Screenshot_20220214-210844.png
    239.3 KB · Views: 63
  • Screenshot_20220214-210851.png
    Screenshot_20220214-210851.png
    232.6 KB · Views: 64
Last edited by a moderator:
@Administrator

Naan Entha thapum panathu illai. Chat la wall la oru nalla user nu oru silar kita good name vangi irukn.
Ichayan ku ena starting la irunthey pidikathu. Na entha id la vanthalum ena watch panni ban panuvan.
Konja nala naan Stud Muffin id la yaroda disturbance illama wall la jolly ya chat panitu irunthen.
Na girls kita pesrathu sila users ku pidikathu. Because all girls enkita nalla peasuvanga. Because naan jolly ya peasuven ellarkitayum.
Athu antha ichayan kum pidikama tamil room vanthu ena wall la pesa vidama Mute pani irukan.
And warn Ichayan too.

So Pls Unmute Me
Proper reason ilama power use panran ichayan ithu complaint pana siripingala?
Ethachu oru girl user na thappu abuse panen fight panren nu solla sollu. Naaney quit panikrean chat room.
Ipdi power use pana thaguthi ilatha aala admin ah potu ethuku users ah thurathuringa

Again and again you are creating threads with no validity. You are abusing a senior admin. You can request for reason but can't point fingers. Keep your grudges to your pvt convos
Hahaha senior ah?hahaha if he is bad am his dad hahaha

I do not know the context of this issue or resolution but a lot of times (the cases previously I have seen) - it starts with explaining to each other then translating to 'I do not care' OR ' I do not give a damn' OR ' EGO' OR 'Who are you to say' mode of operation. Ignoring from both parties help.

@URum - why can't user point an admin or moderator, seniority has nothing to do with Job or Responsibilities. Irrespective of my age or experience in the role, all it matters is whether I did the work correctly or not. I have zero context in this space but I am asking as a user. I wish to point at mods or anyone here if I feel something wrong is done to me. If I am a mod or admin or owner, I don't mind being pointed, an open transparent explanation will help others too

@Aphrodite - Hi there! I am just curious on the case & reason for muting since this came to my radar. Or can there be an other way to manage escalations?

P.S: This might be a non-trivial case, I am asking coz I have zero clue about what is being spoken or resolved or managed here. I also want to be assured that as a platform user, things are going well for either parties.
vadivel-vadivelu.gif

I do not know the context of this issue or resolution but a lot of times (the cases previously I have seen) - it starts with explaining to each other then translating to 'I do not care' OR ' I do not give a damn' OR ' EGO' OR 'Who are you to say' mode of operation. Ignoring from both parties help.

@URum - why can't user point an admin or moderator, seniority has nothing to do with Job or Responsibilities. Irrespective of my age or experience in the role, all it matters is whether I did the work correctly or not. I have zero context in this space but I am asking as a user. I wish to point at mods or anyone here if I feel something wrong is done to me. If I am a mod or admin or owner, I don't mind being pointed, an open transparent explanation will help others too

@Aphrodite - Hi there! I am just curious on the case & reason for muting since this came to my radar. Or can there be an other way to manage escalations?

P.S: This might be a non-trivial case, I am asking coz I have zero clue about what is being spoken or resolved or managed here. I also want to be assured that as a platform user, things are going well for either parties.
As one of the senior Co Owners of zozo ,I know my staff sex chat side and most from indian side and i also know that most complaints made are unfounded because most are made by users who broke chat rules and dont like that got caught ,i have known Ichayan a while and i know he would not mute or ban someone without good reason. so that is why the this complaint is unfounded and the user should be thankful he only got muted and not banned ,they can wait out the mute ,learn from there mistake and if they have any humanity apolagise for there actions . admins and mods are here to make the site safe ,enforce the rules ,if users can't follow the rules then they have no place here ,we don't give up our spare time to be abused or insulted ,we dont have to be here but we choose to be. we don't make admins or mods who do what they want ,our mods and admins do what we ask them to ,any mod or admin who takes out personal vendettas are removed ,they know what the job is and how we tell them to do it

@Administrator

And warn Ichayan too.

So Pls Unmute Me
Buddy whatever u wanna say type in eng...
So other admins n stuff members will understand else u have to keep complaining n which we won't understand what exactly u r conveying...

That ichayan admin is continouly disturbing me. Am not abuser and spamer. Without any reason he muting me continely and banning me. Now new mod H2SO4 (Dev Carpet triggering me with some Female guest id) If i replied to them then i got muted by him or ban by him. So me didnt replying to him.

I dont know y these guys continuely doing this on me.

Pls Chat owner rapz take a look on this pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.