• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

I miss you

Enola

Born to bejeweled, forced to tolerate it ✨
Posting Freak
Cliche it may seems
I met someone in the bus that changes everything.
From the handshakes, and nice to meet you’s and chitchats that seems so short for a 3 hours journey -beyond that you never felt like a stranger.
I remember we reached the stop and you asked me for a coffee and to play safe ‘i declined’ we part ways as you reached the destination and i went to opposite for my next journey and without a paused you called me up and as you approached asked for my number.
I laughed with my own awkwardness and shyness as i grabbed your phone to type mine. Its way out of my thing to do such but you are like a magnet that i wanted to stay and talk for hours with.
later on we bid goodbyes and i could not help but curse for not accepting the offer for coffee.
But then, as a woman you have to say no for the fact that ‘i just met you’

As i hop on the bus for my next journey my phone rang and an unknown number shows up, as I picked up i heard your voice and in that very moment i felt something in my chest it beats for you in a different ways i could explain with words. It felt like i wanna jump off the bus and just accept that offer for a coffee and then i could not , as the journey begins.

That went on for weeks and you always call every day and i could never understand why i would expect and think of you when I just met you and barely even know you.
One fine evening you called and asked whether am free, and for the first time you asked me out again for dinner. And to my suprised i immediately said yes. I rushed backt o my room and prepare my bed was a mess and filled with clothes thinking what should I wear! I remember my roommate would look at me with confusion, as I asked ‘do I look good?’

The first date we had i was extremely nervous on the way i would feel my heart beats so freakin fast for the very forst time i allowed myself to go out with a guy and THAT i barely know. I saw you, outside and eventho i got a bad eyesight i know its you standing outside the restaurant and looking straight at me, we exchange hi’s and went on with the night.
I remember to have a walk around the city and dark streets with you and never for a second felt any exhaustion, its as if i could go on longer. I find you as a gentleman and a safe guy. As you waited for the bus with me and never leave until the bus went on.

And i swear, you are straight out from a book kind of fictional character and now you are just a reality that I know.

I closed my eyes and release a heave breath as i play melting by kali uchis and this part got me
Melting, you’re a daydream stay awhile”

I felt the grip of your hand as its on mine
its been eight fine months now and here you and me on a journey together for a slight getaway from streesful days, i glanced at you and think you are the best piece i have ever known. You catched me staring and you would smile and made fun of me which i dont find offensive. I remember you offered me your coat as you know that i was not feeling so well and i have motion sickness. I remember you made the effort to buy me a proper meal in the other restaurant because you know that i would be starving with the travels and i would get sick. Every moment you made sure that its filled with fun and memorable moments.

You and I know that it will soon end too. A bittersweet ache on my chest cave in as am dragged back to reality with the fact that we will be having our own separate paths. The path that requires of no turning back and catching up like we used to. I want you to know that you are the best of all that ever happened in my life.

I remember on the first date, you told me that life is short, have fun live your life in your own terms and dont ever be bothered with the opinion of anyone else.

Know that i have and will always kept that in mind , thank you stranger for making me feel so alive with those months. :)

Do you think I have forgotten about you? No.

Last edited:
@Enola Just loved the whole write-up. You always surprise me by handling tough things on your own. Keep it up.

This guy seems so romantic and you said he is the best thing that ever happened to you. Although I am happy for you, I wish it was untrue. Because I wish you better than this best and I hope you find it soon. But if it is the best you want to have, I wish Universe to find you a way to have it :fingercross:.

I am watching over you ghosty :bandid:.

Cliche it may seems
From the handshakes, and nice to meet you’s and chitchats that seems so short for a 3 hours journey -beyond that you never felt like a stranger.
I remember we reached the stop and you asked me for a coffee and to play safe ‘i declined’ we part ways as you reached the destination and i went to opposite for my next journey and without a paused you called me up and as you approached asked for my number.
I laughed with my own awkwardness and shyness as i grabbed your phone to type mine. Its way out of my thing to do such but you are like a magnet that i wanted to stay and talk for hours with.
later on we bid goodbyes and i could not help but curse for not accepting the offer for coffee.

As i hop on the bus for my next journey my phone rang and an unknown number shows up, as I picked up i heard your voice and in that very moment i felt something in my chest it beats for you in a different ways i could explain with words. It felt like i wanna jump off the bus and just accept that offer for a coffee and then i could not , as the journey begins.

That went on for weeks and you always call every day and i could never understand why i would expect and think of you when I just met you and barely even know you.
One fine evening you called and asked whether am free, and for the first time you asked me out again for dinner. And to my suprised i immediately said yes. I rushed backt o my room and prepare my bed was a mess and filled with clothes thinking what should I wear! I remember my roommate would look at me with confusion, as I asked ‘do I look good?’

The first date we had i was extremely nervous on the way i would feel my heart beats so freakin fast for the very forst time i allowed myself to go out with a guy and THAT i barely know. I saw you, outside and eventho i got a bad eyesight i know its you standing outside the restaurant and looking straight at me, we exchange hi’s and went on with the night.
I remember to have a walk around the city and dark streets with you and never for a second felt any exhaustion, its as if i could go on longer. I find you as a gentleman and a safe guy. As you waited for the bus with me and never leave until the bus went on.

And i swear, you are straight out from a book kind of fictional character and now you are just a reality that I know.

I closed my eyes and release a heave breath as i play melting by kali uchis and this part got me

its been eight fine months now and here you and me on a journey together for a slight getaway from streesful days, i glanced at you and think you are the best piece i have ever known. You catched me staring and you would smile and made fun of me which i dont find offensive. I remember you offered me your coat as you know that i was not feeling so well and i have motion sickness. I remember you made the effort to buy me a proper meal in the other restaurant because you know that i would be starving with the travels and i would get sick. Every moment you made sure that its filled with fun and memorable moments.

You and I know that it will soon end too. A bittersweet ache on my chest cave in as am dragged back to reality with the fact that we will be having our own separate paths. The path that requires of no turning back and catching up like we used to. I want you to know that you are the best of all that ever happened in my life.

I remember on the first date, you told me that life is short, have fun live your life in your own terms and dont ever be bothered with the opinion of anyone else.

Know that i have and will always kept that in mind , thank you stranger for making me feel so alive with those months. :)

Amazing experience. I am sure itll stay in your mind and heart till last breath. You penned down it beautifully. :cool:

@Enola Just loved the whole write-up. You always surprise me by handling tough things on your own. Keep it up.

This guy seems so romantic and you said he is the best thing that ever happened to you. Although I am happy for you, I wish it was untrue. Because I wish you better than this best and I hope you find it soon. But if it is the best you want to have, I wish Universe to find you a way to have it :fingercross:.

I am watching over you ghosty :bandid:.
Kamini:blessing:

All good things must come to an end:cry1:
U penned it down beautifully, it was like reading a book. Aesthetically beautiful and I was completely involved in it :heart1:
Thank you

Cliche it may seems

Yes Miss your songs in Indore room but thanks to forum..we are able to read your writeups.. beautiful ❤️

Cliche it may seems

:cry1: