• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

I just miss Otter

Im gonna stay silent..so that should speak volumes about how i feel lol

i love otter... he is funny and says what he wants to when he wants to .. some people dont like it but i for one think its refreshing.. until someone arbitrarily decides they dont like what people say and they are gone.. Happens all the time .. hmmm

i love otter... he is funny and says what he wants to when he wants to .. some people dont like it but i for one think its refreshing.. until someone arbitrarily decides they dont like what people say and they are gone.. Happens all the time .. hmmm
personally,I dont like him because he verbally abuses me..but hey..you guys like who you wanna like..he seems to think he can say whatever the fuck he likes to me and Im suppose to swallow it..and thats not happening.If you call that refreshing..try being on the other end of it.

personally,I dont like him because he verbally abuses me..but hey..you guys like who you wanna like..he seems to think he can say whatever the fuck he likes to me and Im suppose to swallow it..and thats not happening.If you call that refreshing..try being on the other end of it.
My post was only about Otter.. Nothing personal about anyone or even the situation. I was not even aware there had been a situation. I have been on the other end and I have also witnessed people bully others. I have seen people start crap then cry because the other party didn't roll over and back down but defended themself. I don't condone anger and abuse. Obviously I am human and anger does rule at times but there is always two sides to each argument. I always ask myself what started the issue in the first place. I am a lover of the block button as well. :)

My post was only about Otter.. Nothing personal about anyone or even the situation. I was not even aware there had been a situation. I have been on the other end and I have also witnessed people bully others. I have seen people start crap then cry because the other party didn't roll over and back down but defended themself. I don't condone anger and abuse. Obviously I am human and anger does rule at times but there is always two sides to each argument. I always ask myself what started the issue in the first place. I am a lover of the block button as well. :)
I block too My..and the perma block is a god send..but when the other person STILL goes on a rant about me..even though they haven't seen a word I've said in months..but says they're sick of seeing my name JUST because OTHER people are chatting to me...i mean..come on.And two side is correct..and I could get into why he hates me here lol but I wont lol no need to waste any more time or energy on this one lol And I really hope its not personal My..cause my issues haven't been and aren't about you.As far as I'm concerned...we're cool.

*Sings* I like it best when you say nothing at all...

Sorry I got carried away. But I totally I agree with you Cntrygrl I much prefer people to be straight forward and say it as it is.
lol and like I said Billy..try being on the other end of the abuse and then we can talk...we can agree to disagree on this one folks lol Im okay with it lol

There is being straight forward and then there is being rudely straight forward, I have never been on the receiving end on this site, but I have many times in life. I like to be politely straight forward myself :)