• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Chat Info I have a question for you people!

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
So we have updated our chat days back with a new core, which is totally new and works well. but the chat UI looks same and identical to the old chat, because i wanted to have something unique. Anyway a new UI work will get started soon. Have lot to do....hmmm

Anyway, do comment below, what else have changed in this new update, when you compare it with the old chat we had earlier? Go ahead share your perspective and experience. I want to know do you guys collectively have noticed all the changes or just few.

:Dream1:

Hey Admin... though I have noticed couple of changes, request you to kindly share the precise change what are the new things we could do with new updated UI.

best thing , limited rooms.
Status messages ...
Ping to VIP
Fast processing for sure
tagging is easy etc etc.

Last edited:
The interface is fast wen compared to previous version!
Pvt msg notifications doesnt hide the screen!
Tag works fine(but have to disable everytime we login)!
Avatar crop option is good whereas in prev we dont have option to crop!
Colorful interface ! Ppl who have unique font now has to change !
Feels like less text are displayed than prev version!
Status can be changed as per our wish!

Much more !!! :angel:

• Lagging during nights is no more an issue!
  • Chat interface is loading faster than before!
  • Colourful IDs , full of colours spreads all over chat!
  • Pvt tabs looks more user-friendly than before!
  • One week time span given to users to verify their IDs is something I found interesting! I don't know the exact hidden motive behind this ! But it looks something different and special than usual!
  • Adding an option to choose gender as others is good ! Now I am confident to talk to female IDs more than before when once there exists old interface! :Cwl:
  • And apart from that , Everything looks cool except few bugs which will be fixed sooner or later by admin!!
Have to explore more and more to dive deep into our Admin's Valentine's day surprise! :tso:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lemme tell abt positives 1st:
Positives
UI is good, and fast compared to previous one. Msg notification is osm. User list auto refresh s kinda cool, that v dont hav to refresh often to see whthr our frnds are online. Offline msging is smart.
Negatives
Tat gif and pics uff, seriously v use wen v r bored in wrk place.. Open exposure s making uncomfortable to use.. Hope v need some space between font, mic, Bold and attachment options, couldn't turn thing ON easily.

Other all aspects far better than previous UI.. Kind request, zozo is father of other chats.. Can v hav a new fancy kinda theme updates in tis recent future..???

Hmmm interesting... And i tag admins and moderators to share their view on their new fancy tools and options they have @Rapunzel @Ichayan @Pinkcandy @Beryl @Wicked @Mahesh Babu

Few answers are interesting, but you guys covered few, there is still lot more to go :p keeep digging.

1-new chat is more stable in peak Hours
2- more easier to text no lag
3-tag feature
4-kick option
5-status updation
6- minimise private msg option included
7-Room mod
8-new colour for pro account
9-think no auto shutdown @5pm
10-Admin features
11- captcha verification only once, so no need to find out taffic light crosswalks every time of login :D
12- there is no unwanted rooms now But I think we need a common room so everyone can chat there and have fun playing games, quiz, like that! without any language restrictions (personal opinion)

Last edited:
Hmmm interesting... And i tag admins and moderators to share their view on their new fancy tools and options they have @Rapunzel @Ichayan @Pinkcandy @Beryl @Wicked @Mahesh Babu

Few answers are interesting, but you guys covered few, there is still lot more to go :p keeep digging.
I loved this new interface good update just that auto gif is annoying and one more querry which i cant say here its need to ask in pm which i already toldto rapz

Already many said much above
still -
1) Audio/Voice/Cam running with full support on ios unlike before.:kiss:

2) Even the zozo tab or browser in which its opened if not used for longer even than 5-10mins or just running in recent tab in background or m away or even the ph is locked for long still zozo dont logoff lol or disconnects It remains online for much longer time than before

3) i never used to sign out before also my zozo id from browsing tab ,just used to clear the rom or kill the app from recnt tab.
Now when i open my browser when i have to use zozo.It directly takes me to chatroom page straight away in less than second,too fast ,dont even gives option like chat manage account n stuff which used to be earlier.

4)Normal registered ids cant pvt vip but pro user can?why is this lol just encountered and the vip was feeling umcomfy abt it when pro user can ping them now not sure if its a glitch or a feature

5)Kick is new , mute now comes with more options(in Duration i mean )upto forever unlike before

6)earlier it was possible to search online users from searchbar even if the user is persent in other room but now its not happening.If m in ic then if i search a particular user it would only display if hes ic room,if hes in other room it wont display in search bar now unlike before

7)online list is arranged alphabetically 1st for mod,vip then for registerd ids than for guest ids .

I have few more to add ,just not hitting my head atm

Hi admin
1. Pvt image sharing not working properly
2. Open gifs and pics , its takes mobile data fastly .
3 . Tagging option superb .
4 . Pvt options very good
5 . I think Pvt cam option makes more useful
6. Seperate room for games , quiz but there is an issue ( language)

Thank u

Coming to Fancy Tools that we have!!

Seriously love this black Lightning bolt batch!!!
Earlier I used to feel like
POLICE comes for rides EVERY NOW AND THEN, Now I feel like a SUPER HERO with a black badge to save EACH AND EVERYONE!

Wanna give a TAG LINE to my BATCH!!

"Feels like BLACK RANGER with the power of the THUNDERBOLT, kicking the abusers like never BEFORE""

So we have updated our chat days back with a new core, which is totally new and works well. but the chat UI looks same and identical to the old chat, because i wanted to have something unique. Anyway a new UI work will get started soon. Have lot to do....hmmm

Anyway, do comment below, what else have changed in this new update, when you compare it with the old chat we had earlier? Go ahead share your perspective and experience. I want to know do you guys collectively have noticed all the changes or just few.

:Dream1:
Hey Administrator
I've seen that we can send more than 3 emojis
:smile1: