• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

I don't know what sport they are playing

VAMC

Mr. Squeaky Clean
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Screenshot_2021-02-10-09-45-12-68.jpg

In 2016 RIO :
4,50000 condoms are being supplied by the International Olympics Committee for the 2016 Rio Summer Games. Forty-two per athlete.... 3,50000 male condoms, 1,00000 female condoms...

It’s a normal practice in such big events.
There were high demand of Condoms during common wealth game in 2010 also which held in Delhi.

health authorities distribute that to avoid any potential sex disease between sex workers and athletes. Same applicable for people who travel in large numbers to see those matches.

View attachment 20048

In 2016 RIO : 4,50000 condoms are being supplied by the International Olympics Committee for the 2016 Rio Summer Games. Forty-two per athlete.... 3,50000 male condoms, 1,00000 female condoms...
Sex can relive the pressure of getting a medel its their 20 years dream cant spoil due to pressure so they use sex as stress reliver

Sex can relive the pressure of getting a medel its their 20 years dream cant spoil due to pressure so they use sex as stress reliver
This reminds me DRONACHARYA & his students story (THE BIRD EYE)..

DRONACHARYA : what can u see..?

Other's
: I can see the bird, the leaves, the tree...
ARJUNA: The eye of the bird...

“When u want to achieve something, u must focus on it. Close out all other distractions and concentrate only on ur target.”