• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

I am still not unmuted. Am I banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasputin_M

Epic Legend
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Hello everyone,
Firstly I have nothing personal or any kind of vendetta against Harman 26. I always meet and greet with him on the wall. Secondly how am I supposed to know that I was muted by mistake. I never abuse or use foul language of any kind with any user or mod or whoever is in the mains. That being said I am still not able to chat on the wall and in the mains. Why so , can someone guide me please.

Last edited:
Hello everyone,
Firstly I have nothing personal or any kind of vendetta against Harman 26. I always meet and greet with him on the wall. Secondly how am I supposed to know that I was muted by mistake. I never abuse or use foul language of any kind with any user or mod or whoever is in the mains. That being said I am still not able to chat on the wall and in the mains. Why so , can someone guide me please.
Tag staff names buddy, may be they can help u

Hello everyone,
Welcome back❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.