• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

I am nerd and it is by default from childhood..not my mistake

Karti hain bro
Isi ummid me zozo par 5 month ho gye lekin ek bhi friend nhi ban payi...yaha post krta hu aur sext site pe normal baat krne ka try krta hu koi normal baat krne ko ready nhi waha .aur sext sala aata nhi ..confused Kiya Jaye to kya hi Kiya Jaye

At first come out from tht introvert zone..make yourself comfortable vth the ppl whom you're interested in..yeah it won't happen all of sudden in a single try. But as you said you're trying to interact vth ppl here, don't lose hope:Laugh1:
Note: it's all my pov:giggle:

At first come out from tht introvert zone..make yourself comfortable vth the ppl whom you're interested in..yeah it won't happen all of sudden in a single try. But as you said you're trying to interact vth ppl here, don't lose hope:Laugh1:
Note: it's all my pov:giggle:
I don't lose hope that is why I m still here .

Last edited:
Reminder threads are to be in english in the forum except for indian regional rooms
please respect the forum rule so not to have threads deleted and forum points lost
disrepecting the rule will also lead to a 3 day suspension from the forum