• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

I am mute without reason

and lets see the reasons..
1. Abuser
2. Abusive Language
3. Abusive Language

so, as you can see, there IS a reason. Those were just for the bans, if you're getting muted consider yourself lucky, and stop whatever it is thats getting you muted. :facepalm:

and lets see the reasons..
1. Abuser
2. Abusive Language
3. Abusive Language

so, as you can see, there IS a reason. Those were just for the bans, if you're getting muted consider yourself lucky, and stop whatever it is thats getting you muted. :facepalm:
Please unmute

until tomorrow.
I want to say something on this but please buddy consider this as a feedback only two users are there. And they always try to provoke every singke user there by using abusive language they get banned then they again come up with a new user id . I would like to tell u about the incident happened last night one user with username Tannnmayyyyy25 and another user is hotakash he usually harass Admin too by coming up with new usernames like hotakku . Sexy akku these are two defaulters and they provoke other users to abuse .
I reported him last night stating that he is continuously doing the same thing on beta chat . Then opted the option of block user . They abuse females in a very bad way even if u see it brother . U will also became angry on them . At the end i would like to say its just a feedback i am sharing with you . However u know u always put ur best efforts to make this chatroom a better place .
I do appriciate all of ur efforts brother .
If possible please look into this.
And one more question i wanna ask if there is a mod online in other room means room moderators .do they have power to mute defaulters of other room or not because i tried to reach one mod informing him about the issue that one user is abusing everyone in hindi chat and he told me to get in touch with the hindi room moderator .
I am just asking do they have the power to mute other room defaulters or not if yes i will reach out to them if auch issue happens again .
Thanks for reading this ling paragraph @Hades

am banned for underaged reasons
but am 18 yrs and 4months old
isnt it enough for using this site?
Its enough but underage doesn,t means u are underage there are some other protocols too.
1. Posting underage image or gif is not allowed .
2. Using a underage profile picture is not allowed .
3. At last if u are underage i mean below 18 then also this condition applies .
If i am wrong please correct me @Hades .

Its enough but underage doesn,t means u are underage there are some other protocols too.
1. Posting underage image or gif is not allowed .
2. Using a underage profile picture is not allowed .
3. At last if u are underage i mean below 18 then also this condition applies .
If i am wrong please correct me @Hades .
woah dude i havent done any of these
i have tried to contact the person who banned me through forum no response from him yet
so i created a guest id and went to his pm in the chatroom and he said let him think
and ban is not yet revoked :)