• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

I am leaving

Dante

Epic Legend
Do you know that you spend hours waiting for the one you love, in the hope that he will come, but he does not come until we call and he will not change even if we call, but he will shower on you, because He just wants to take out his free time from you. With his sweet words because he has much better people than you, it doesn't matter whether you are there or not...I am leaving this zozo site so goodbye everyone :)

Do you know that you spend hours waiting for the one you love, in the hope that he will come, but he does not come until we call and he will not change even if we call, but he will shower on you, because He just wants to take out his free time from you. With his sweet words because he has much better people than you, it doesn't matter whether you are there or not...I am leaving this zozo site so goodbye everyone :)
What happened ?:think1:

Kyu bro kya hua :cry1:

Ok good... i will follow u.. tu chal me aya

Isko harr do din yeh mirgi aati rheti hai....
Kahi nhi jayega yehhh....
I am his boss....
Bhot loan hai iska mele upar....
anime-proud.gif

Aisa nhi bolte bro