• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Hyper Sonic weapons .. Russia,, USA, China Working On It

Now You Can See The Result, A Small Step Of Ukraine Against Russia And What Happened With Ukraine . So Would You Like To Be As Ukraine ?:finger:
First be appropriate with your emojis and I can see you have no empathy , basic understanding of humanity. It's pointless to talk to you. Period. No tags more.

Humans have the power collectively to stop cruelty, injustice and killing of other people. Humans are not animals. Power should not be used to exploit others. But people like you exists that's why oppression exists.
- It's Not Any Specially Hunting People Mission.
Why Can't We Eat Veg Instead Of Nonveg.
Animal Has Also Emotion.
And Yeah I Talked About War And You Are Trying To Escape From The Orginal Point Or Lacking Senses .

So You Have Started Mambling Nonsense.:giggle:

Last edited:
India Is Not Against Ukraine : And Not Against Any Country. Our Deplomatic Relation Is Too Good.

India Has Sent Humanitarian Aid To Ukraine Since The Beginning Of The War, Including Drugs And Medical Equipment. India Also Plans To Supply School Buses To Ukraine, The Indian Ministry Said.

Zinovia - You Are With Palestinian Just Bcz Of Religion.
And You Are Forgetting The Friendship Between India And Israel.

while other countries are producing new weapons, Ukrainians are choosing their independence,I think Ukraine has chosen a worthy path and everyone can help so that innocent people do not suffer a small donation https://cartodonate.com saves big lives

Last edited: