• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Hyper Sonic weapons .. Russia,, USA, China Working On It

Vikash

Epic Legend
A new arms race is afoot. China, Russia, and the United States are aggressively pursuing the development and deployment of advanced hypersonic weapons, while other states are starting or scaling up their own programs. But what are these weapons? Who’s working on what? And what are the implications for global security? A strategy for managing the race toward these weapons—which combine speed with maneuverability and long ranges—has never been more crucial.

FEATURED RESEARCH

rus-mis-1ab6.gif

A new arms race is afoot. China, Russia, and the United States are aggressively pursuing the development and deployment of advanced hypersonic weapons, while other states are starting or scaling up their own programs. But what are these weapons? Who’s working on what? And what are the implications for global security? A strategy for managing the race toward these weapons—which combine speed with maneuverability and long ranges—has never been more crucial.

FEATURED RESEARCH

View attachment 172909
Good bro :)

FEATURED RESEARCH

View attachment 172909
✨✨✨hmm good article✨✨✨

FEATURED RESEARCH

View attachment 172909
8bf3e936-7024-491a-9cb5-1e0d1dd47950_498x280.gif

FEATURED RESEARCH

View attachment 172909
While million of people die due to inflation these people are interested in manufacturing and selling weapons to kill another humans.
And people celebrate it as well

While million of people die due to inflation these people are interested in manufacturing and selling weapons to kill another humans.
And people celebrate it as well
Well, This World Is A Warzone And Here For Survival Hunting Is Necessary For Satisfy Hunger, Whether The Hunger For Power, Diginity Or Money.
For Example 1. - The Animal Hunts Another Animal .
And In This World If You Will Be Weak Then You Can't Get Diginity,Money,Love, Prosperity And All.

What Should I Say You Now - Please Talk With Sense And Read Good Books ,News Paper ,Listen News And Etc..
Know Worlds Political .And Why Any War Begins For What Purpose.
Ex - Russia Why Starts The War Against Ukraine - Just For Safety Purpose By Secret Surveillance On Russia From Nato Country Even Russia Said Several Times Since Many Years To Ukraine That Don't Be Member Of Nato Russia Is With You But Ukraine Always Denied.
Ex 2 - ON Israel Palestine War - I Will Nothing Say Cuz It Will Turned Into Religious.Btw FYI Israel Is Surrounded By Enemies ,All Gulf Country Is Enemy Of Israel But Israel Has Suffiicient Strength To Destroy.

Last edited:
Well, This World Is A Warzone And Here For Survival Hunting Is Necessary For Satisfy Hunger, Whether The Hunger For Power, Diginity Or Money.
And In This World If You Will Be Weak Then You Can't Get Diginity,Money,Love, Prosperity And All.

What Should I Say You Now - Please Talk With Sense And Read Good Books ,News Paper ,Listen News And Etc..
Ex - Russia Why Starts The War Against Ukraine - Just For Safety Purpose By Secret Surveillance On Russia From Nato Country Even Russia Said Several Times Since Many Years To Ukraine That Don't Be Member Of Nato Russia Is With You But Ukraine Always Denied.
Ex 2 - ON Israel Palestine War - I Will Nothing Say Cuz It Will Turned Into Religious.Btw FYI Israel Is Surrounded By Enemies ,All Gulf Country Is Enemy Of Israel But Israel Has Suffiicient Strength To Destroy.
For survival of humans hunting is not necessary for humans, we don't need to kill another human to survive. We don't need to attack another. And you are suggesting me books to read to need to understand the basic human rights of others to live and let live others peacefully.
Wars begins because of greed.. Greed of power to control others..
It's wrong it's very simple.
I cannt believe people like you are ready to justify this kind of barabari act.

You lack common sense. You don't even know who's defending and who's the committing genocide lol

You lack common sense. You don't even know who's defending and who's the committing genocide lol

First See This Report - Israel-Hamas War Of 2023, War Between Israel And Palestinian Militants, Especially Hamas and The Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ), That Negan On October 7, 2023, Ehen Hamas Launched A Land, Sea, And Air Assault On Israel From The Gaza Strip.

If You Have Not The Power To Fight With Someone ,You Don't Need To Blow Up ?

In War Defending And Attacking Doesn't Matter.

Last edited:
For survival of humans hunting is not necessary for humans, we don't need to kill another human to survive. We don't need to attack another. And you are suggesting me books to read to need to understand the basic human rights of others to live and let live others peacefully.
Wars begins because of greed.. Greed of power to control others..
It's wrong it's very simple.
I cannt believe people like you are ready to justify this kind of barabari act.
First Be Confirm Before Speak, Don't Be Too Emotional.
Why Do You Eat Nonveg To Kill Innocent Animal?
Greed ? :Dream1: Listen, Would You Like - If Your Enemies Keep An Eye On You Secretly? What Will You Do If If Your Neighbour Wants To Be With Your Enemies And Help Them, Even After You Tried A Lot For Convience ?

*There Is No Need Of Russia To Take Ukraine's Land And Anything.

For Survival Hunting Is Necessary Sometimes. If You Can't Hunt , Other Will Hunt You Or Make You Slave.

Last edited:
Greed ? :Dream1:
For Survival Hunting Is Necessary Sometimes. If You Can't Hunt , Other Will Hunt You .
Humans have the power collectively to stop cruelty, injustice and killing of other people. Humans are not animals. Power should not be used to exploit others. But people like you exists that's why oppression exists.

Greed ? :Dream1:
For Survival Hunting Is Necessary Sometimes. If You Can't Hunt , Other Will Hunt You .
Can I kill your family members if I have the power ? Will you say the same thing you are saying? Lol

Greed ? :Dream1: Listen, Would You Like ? If Your Enemies Keep An Eye On You Secretly? What Will You Do If If Your Neighbour Wants To Be With Your Enemies And Help Them, Even After You Tried A Lot For Convience ?

*There Is No Need Of Russia To Take Ukraine's Land And Anything.

For Survival Hunting Is Necessary Sometimes. If You Can't Hunt , Other Will Hunt You Or Make You Slave.
Earth has enough resources to survive. There's no need to hunt another human..

Can I kill your family members if I have the power ? Will you say the same thing you are saying? Lol
Now You Can See The Result, A Small Step Of Ukraine Against Russia And What Happened With Ukraine . So Would You Like To Be As Ukraine ?:finger: