• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Howdy Howdy !!!!

Just registered, so posting a Hi/about me post while chat is a little slow so people can read and get to know me more. I'm 54, Single, and live in Chilliwack, British Columbia Canada. I work with West Coast Amusements, and travel Western Canada ( Alberta and Saskatchewan, as well as BC) from mid March to the end of September. I'm a very social chatter, who will talk in the room quite a bit when in a room. Social Drinker, 420 friendly.......always down to talk and meet new people !! Umm......anything else you wanna know......just come say Hi and ask.....:)

Just registered, so posting a Hi/about me post while chat is a little slow so people can read and get to know me more. I'm 54, Single, and live in Chilliwack, British Columbia Canada. I work with West Coast Amusements, and travel Western Canada ( Alberta and Saskatchewan, as well as BC) from mid March to the end of September. I'm a very social chatter, who will talk in the room quite a bit when in a room. Social Drinker, 420 friendly.......always down to talk and meet new people !! Umm......anything else you wanna know......just come say Hi and ask.....:)
Hello and good evening mate. Welcome to the forum. Have fun and enjoy.

Hello Welcm To Forum and Enjoy here

1693063591297.gifTo Forum

Nice to meet ya. Welcome to forum. Have fun

Welcome

Welcome to the forum

Welcome to forum

Welcome to the forum enjoy your stay

Helooo :hi:

Welcome to forum