• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

How you Can say that person is perfect match for you????

Because the person is always talks about normal talks... Even he is in outer place ... ..vibing each other is most important ..... If doesn't exist the vibe ,the relationship goes down.. He tell us to where he go and where he now... And caring too... His character exist.. :inlove: :heart1:

Umm.... to say that a person is perfect match for Me.......

I'm telling from My Perspective of view.......

Most Importantly He should be
Caring......to me
which means.. he should treat me as some one very precious which he wont loose....

He should
Respect the relationship........
which means he should understand the value of my presence in his life and how important I am to him....

He should me a man having
sense of Humor and sense of Responsibility at the same time.......
which means he should never see me sad and always try to make me happy but also he should be a matured man having sense of responsibility.....

He Should be a
Man of Manners.............
ie.... he should be a man having morale values.... which I think is the kind of man all Girls like....

He should be
Protective ..........
he should always be by my side... standing hand by hand.... be with me in the hours of need.... Never leaving me alone....

He should
Love his Parents.....
Because I'm damn sure a person who will love his parents is the one who will love me too....

Lastly, He should
Love me...........

Umm.... to say that a person is perfect match for Me.......

I'm telling from My Perspective of view.......

Most Importantly He should be
Caring......to me
which means.. he should treat me as some one very precious which he wont loose....

He should
Respect the relationship........
which means he should understand the value of my presence in his life and how important I am to him....

He should me a man having
sense of Humor and sense of Responsibility at the same time.......
which means he should never see me sad and always try to make me happy but also he should be a matured man having sense of responsibility.....

He Should be a
Man of Manners.............
ie.... he should be a man having morale values.... which I think is the kind of man all Girls like....

He should be
Protective ..........
he should always be by my side... standing hand by hand.... be with me in the hours of need.... Never leaving me alone....

He should
Love his Parents.....
Because I'm damn sure a person who will love his parents is the one who will love me too....

Lastly, He should
Love me...........

Well said...!!