• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

How u plan or celebrate if u hv a valentine on Feb 14

affair m34

Saucy Interpreter of ZoZo
Senior's
Chat Pro User
DOESN'T MATTER U HV UR VALENTINE OR SINGLE IN REAL BUT IF U HAVE WHATS UR PLAN ON FEB 14 LETS US KNOW.
WELL MINE WILL BE LIKE THIS SONG IN AN ISOLATED BEACH MAY SPEND THE DAY ( NOTE THE POINT IF I HAVE OK LOL ) WHATS URS GUYS AND GIRLS ?

DOESN'T MATTER U HV UR VALENTINE OR SINGLE IN REAL BUT IF U HAVE WHATS UR PLAN ON FEB 14 LETS US KNOW.
WELL MINE WILL BE LIKE THIS SONG IN AN ISOLATED BEACH MAY SPEND THE DAY ( NOTE THE POINT IF I HAVE OK LOL ) WHATS URS GUYS AND GIRLS ?
Better give him space near kalpakam beach . Lets the itching helps him out.

I’m trying to be an alien to get someone. Don’t ask me who she is .... shhh lol

Don't know

Am asking ur plan and didn't ask who she is if u want u can tell us, let's hear that too lol
Plan only will be outlined only when I get her right ? Cumulative ripple effect! I don’t have any plan to be honest. If I don’t get her ( chances are 99.99%), I will open GlenLivet and listen to Jagjit Singh!

cefce290480299fd39dfcdc104f4a642.jpg

Valentines-Day-Memes.jpg

images
i know ur waiting for some one there in that beach lol

I Don't believe it lol

Sudden plans cannot be decided..

Let her come then I will decide:bandid:
u must hv plan a b c d etc caz we don't know what plan she willl accept lol

Plan only will be outlined only when I get her right ? Cumulative ripple effect! I don’t have any plan to be honest. If I don’t get her ( chances are 99.99%), I will open GlenLivet and listen to Jagjit Singh!
U can't plan once u got, only choice u need to accept her plan and obey lol