• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

"HOW U FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM❤️??"

Qaynaat

Shayri Queen of zozo(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤
VIP
Senior's
Posting Freak
He never flirted with me, neither did he try impressing with cheesy pick up lines or long paragraphs. He was just "himself" whenever he spoke to me❤️ He didn't try to portray himself as a perfect individual. He made mistakes and errors and that's what I loved about him. He didn't try to hurry up things. True love doesn't happen instantly. It takes time to understand your partner❣️We started communicating everyday, loved each other's presence, hated the distance between us and that's how slowly and slowly we fell for each other❤️

And, today till date, I fall for him a little more everyday because he's someone I would never want to lose❤️
IMG_20240308_123130.jpg

He never flirted with me, neither did he try impressing with cheesy pick up lines or long paragraphs. He was just "himself" whenever he spoke to me❤️ He didn't try to portray himself as a perfect individual. He made mistakes and errors and that's what I loved about him. He didn't try to hurry up things. True love doesn't happen instantly. It takes time to understand your partner❣️We started communicating everyday, loved each other's presence, hated the distance between us and that's how slowly and slowly we fell for each other❤️

And, today till date, I fall for him a little more everyday because he's someone I would never want to lose❤️
View attachment 213117
It's so beautiful ❤️❤️❤️

View attachment 213117
✨Nice dear @Qaynaat :clapping::inlove:

View attachment 213117
Nice n beautiful quotes
Hope n wish u'll find the same...

View attachment 213117
Heart felt lines .. gives beauty in ur texts.
Wish UR relationship continues forever ✨

o_OHe never flirted with me, neither did he try impressing with cheesy pick up lines or long paragraphs. He was just "himself" whenever he spoke to me❤️ He didn't try to portray himself as a perfect individual. He made mistakes and errors and that's what I loved about him. He didn't try to hurry up things. True love doesn't happen instantly. It takes time to understand your partner❣️We started communicating everyday, loved each other's presence, hated the distance between us and that's how slowly and slowly we fell for each other❤️

View attachment 213117
Nautanki yeh tumne likha kaha se likha kese likha kyu likha