• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

How u came up with your zozo nick

ppl thought vamsi is my name but its not, Vamsi means "FLUTE OF LORD KRISHNA", so m here vth this nick to mesmerize ppl vth my presence.

I came up vth vamsi1 (vamsi already reg), after two months i forgot password n create nw id vamsi11.
Nobodys ever said u like that except me,even at start and even now sometimes,M Quoting it again which I say sometimes-“ i bow down to the transcendental flute of the lord who on the auspicious night of sharad purmina imparted the the height of divine love (Rasa or Maharas) among the Braj gopis:Dull:
Now say u remember or not:angry::punch:

My first nick on zozo was Gazal infact first vip id too was Gazal (it has a different story) But some zozo frnds whom i met on other site use to know me as Beryl As I had same nick on other site before comming to zozo

Nobodys ever said u like that except me,even at start and even now sometimes,M Quoting it again which I say sometimes-“ i bow down to the transcendental flute of the lord who on the auspicious night of sharad purmina imparted the the height of divine love (Rasa or Maharas) among the Braj gopis:Dull:
Now say u remember or not:angry::punch:

pottu stop punching its hurting me ;) i forgot to tag ur name but i rememberd ur words :hearteyes:

I like My name Pronounced by your lips in a grateful .. Good day ...
It's My real Name @Mathi_z
:angel: Mathish ....

ppl thought vamsi is my name but its not, Vamsi means "FLUTE OF LORD KRISHNA", so m here vth this nick to mesmerize ppl vth my presence.

I came up vth vamsi1 (vamsi already reg), after two months i forgot password n create nw id vamsi11.
So thoughtful great