• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

How u came up with your zozo nick

Oh shit now i have to get back to several years of old story and history of my name. Everyone just do a spiral coil thing to get back to the flash back.

zoooing zooing zoooin ..............

Master Zeus? this name have two different story.

Let me Start with the word Zeus.

My old crush(gf) was so inspired of my thoughts and vision. After some days out of the blue she text messed me (SMS) saying. Hey Zeus!!.

I was like whaaaat? Zeus who the fuck is that.

She replied saying, damm you idiot, its a Greek god.

And i replied back, hmm wtf a greek god had to do with me?

She replied "The name suits you, now be a zeus."

From that day itself i have another name called as "Zeus" the creator of mankind.

Now let get back to the other word Master

At my young age, i have a great skills in computer. So my boys started to call me Master. So then they get free pc repair from me lol.

There you go, now i have to mix the both... A hard working computer skilled guy with the name "Master" and a greek god "Zeus"

"Master Zeus"

I love the pattern of the planter Saturn :) andh 36502 was the last digits of my phone number i had that days :p now i feel lol could have created some good name :p

those who know me know i go by servral names here ,my first nick (username ) was sexy rose ,which comes from that in real life i have a obession with roses and i use to own my own rose garden .one day i was working in my garden when my friends came over ,it was a hot day so was only in a top and shorts ,one of my male friends said " well what do you know a sexy rose amongst the roses (he was killed 2 weeks later in a car crash) but i was called it ever since.
As for Aphrodite when zeus made me admin i ofc needed a nick to follow along with him ,Minos and Hades so thats when the nick Aprodite was born
i also at one point and still have the admin account under the name Persephone (aka the wife of Hades )

When someone says to me, “I’ve come across this website recently,” I think they’ve looked at it. If they’ve only heard about it, but not visited it, then they would say “

@Administrator:Dtm::hitthewall::hitthewall: computer master ha apo andha master ilaya nan ungala endha level la vechi irundhen ipudi posukunu potu odachitingale. Sathiya sodhanai:nerdy:. ( Sry for commeent in tamil sometimes regional esscense needed to make it good)

If I were a fairy tale, l would be Rapunzel who wanted to see the world just not only through the window.
All the reason to choose the nick is, I decide who gets inside my walls. She is complicated because she didnt "Let you untangle her".
As i always say "Only those who knows me knows why Rapunzel"View attachment 2990

Rapunzel Rapunzel let down ur golden hair :holiday:

ppl thought vamsi is my name but its not, Vamsi means "FLUTE OF LORD KRISHNA", so m here vth this nick to mesmerize ppl vth my presence.

I came up vth vamsi1 (vamsi already reg), after two months i forgot password n create nw id vamsi11.