• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

How to propose

Mathi_z

✨ ChaMAthu PaiYaN of ZoZo ✨
Senior's
Chat Pro User
How to propose a boy or girl indirectly:
100 best lines....

images (67).jpeg

Line No 1 :

Line No 2:

Line No 3:

Line No 4:

Line No 5:

Line No 99:

Line No 100:

:Laugh1::Laugh1:

Propose epdi pananum nu solren kelunga :hearteyes:

1st important privacy.. so yarume illaamaaa oru beach side restaurant poiranum... Semma view oda oru candle light dinner :hearteyes: konjam nerya gifts, like shirt, perfume, watch, main ah rose odaaaa:hearteyes: semma ambience set panitu avangala pathi pudichatha avangata solitu propose paniranum:hearteyes:

Oru murai paarthaal pala murai inikira enna visithiramo
Nanbanae enaku kaadhalan aanaal athuthaan sarithiramo
:heart1:

Final ah ipdi oru paata paadi propose paniranum :hearteyes:

You don plan a perfect place with a perfect ambience, Jus do it in that moment,

A moment which makes you feel the most vulnerable, the fear of loosing someone when you've already lost yourself to her/him !

Maibe that's when you express what you feel how you feel !

How is the way you feel not the way u choose to propose.

Jus my perspective, cheers !

Irukkiṟatilaye periya kaṣṭam intha LOVE aha solurathu thaan , kadhal nu vanthutaa ellarum sothappa than seyvom , nama Manasula irukkum kaadhalai correct aha sola mudiyalana athu love failure thaan aghum ,athanal than unga Manasula irukira kadhalai Azhaga Porumaya unga lover kitaa solanum ..

I LOVE YOU ithu just 3 Letters than but athu nama Manasula iruntu varum pothu Athuku irukira Power ya vera Level..

Kovama irukira Ponnu Kitta Konjam Pasama Peasunale pothum , avanga ellathaium maranthukittu nama kita peasuvaanga ..

appdiye konjam Mane thene Pon Nilavae nu konjuna , athum innum better aha irukum ( P.S ithu ellam before marriage ku mattum thaan , after marriage ippdi yarum try pana vendam Pinvillaivu migavum mosama irukum lol )

Ippam nama point ku pogalam... First eppdi ellam urutanumnu soluren .

Ne Moochu vidum Suvasam than ennai thinamum eluppum WIND ...
UN KAI VIRALKALIN THODUTHALAI KANDU THAN NAAN THINAMUM EZHUKIREN. .UN OVVERU VIRALKALUM ENAGHU THALAATUKAL , EN THALAIYAI NE VARUDI VIDUM WIND , EN MANATHAIYM PARITU SELKINTATU .
NAAN KADAVULITAM VENTUVATHU UNNAI MANAKKA ENAKKU VARAM KODUKA MAATTARA ...

I am not in love I am loved by you. You are a rare gift to me I want to spend my whole life only with you, come..

Because of you I suffer Every second I beat Every minute I want you I will always love you forever I will always be your side..

Love is full of thorns in it there is both pain and joy I will protect you like an eyelash in the midst of any pain I will stand by your side and love you forever.

Intha ulakattileye alakana varttai anpu anta anpai koduta napar neengal tan athanal than en kadhal unkalai mattuma sutti varukirathu..

En vanil minnum naṭsathiram ne than athanal than unnai thedukiren ennul kadhal kolvaaya ..

You are half of me, my friend who bears my sorrows, you are my world, you are the reason why my heart revolves around you

Neenkal virumpum nabar kitta Gift niraya irukkalam , avar vanghikollum virruppam ullavara irunthal neenkal kadhalai propose panum pothu athai koduthu surprise seyyalam , Allatu avar gift vankuvatil viruppam illathavaraka irunthal thayavuseythu appdi seyyavendam...

There is no point in chasing women and making love...

No hesitation and no intimacy If you say something out of fear when it comes to expressing your love, your trust may decrease.
You don't have to kneel down with a rose in your hand to express your love. Look straight into the face and express it with a small smile. Similarly if you rush to express your love through gestures that include touching to show that you are bold, that will also lower your self-esteem. An upright posture and a focused gaze are essential here...

Neenga aasa padura Ponnu unga Mezha aasai illana ,or unga kuda peasave Pudikala , irritate Pannura mathiri ethum Panathanu sona , appdiye vitturunga ,again avanga kita Poe request panitu iruka vendam ........ unga Mezha avankalukum kadhal varum varai wait Pannavum, if your Love Is True ...

Aluva puzhayude theerathu Aarorumillaa nerathu Thannanam thennithenni Thedivannoru maargazhikaattu
:inlove: :hearteyes:

Finally oru Song with dance oda finish pannunga...

Itha read Panitu Yarukachi doubt hu innum Propose panura idea kidaikalana again mezha Poe read Pannuga and NASAMAA PONGA ...:rofl1::rofl1:

Or Love vendam nu think Panuravanga Vaanga Hifi potu :highfive:dance Pannalam...

1st important privacy.. so yarume illaamaaa oru beach side restaurant poiranum... Semma view oda oru candle light dinner :hearteyes: konjam nerya gifts, like shirt, perfume, watch, main ah rose odaaaa:hearteyes: semma ambience set panitu avangala pathi pudichatha avangata solitu propose paniranum:hearteyes:

Final ah ipdi oru paata paadi propose paniranum :hearteyes:

Experience candidate @MithrA07 :giggle:

Final ah ipdi oru paata paadi propose paniranum
Intha idea namaku theriyama poirchey
Seri next Ponnuku ipdiye propose panna vendiyathu dhaan:hearteyes:

Make it simple.... yet adventurous

A short surprise bike ride
images - 2023-02-11T195442.099.jpeg

To the place of ur choice ..where nature adds flavour to ur love
images - 2023-02-11T201435.842.jpeg

Enjoy the scenic views and have a small walk
images - 2023-02-11T201127.405.jpeg

Have or make a cup of tea mixed with love and have it
images - 2023-02-11T200115.561.jpeg

images - 2023-02-11T200011.956.jpeg

Have a cute yet useless and playful .grrrrr...some...chit chat
. .conversations..whatever... u must sort out what is her thought about love indirectly..
images - 2023-02-11T200741.705.jpeg

When she is in happy mood propose her with a rose or lotus or sunflower whatever the fu#-king thing...play with words...but that shouldn't hurt her...go casual ...make her comfort...
images - 2023-02-11T202619.777.jpeg

No need any expensive gifts for the first time ...coz u r in love with her character and caring nature and etc....so just wear a laser carved attractive ring in her finger gently...
Tats it...if she was impressed she could also wear it in ur finger...
adjustable-2-wr02-silver-101-ring-vembley-original-imagan5264gpgm8m.jpeg

Hug her gently....man....very gently ...like a baby... not like the one in that pic ...maybe u get a slap for sure..so be careful..
images - 2023-02-11T195708.604.jpeg

Make an eye contact ...eyes speak more than words...be an "eye"conic lover...and man....pls don't stare or hyptonise her ....lol
images - 2023-02-11T203231.824.jpeg

Finally kiss her forehead gently... that kiss should touch her soul ..not only her forehead...tat means u r the world to her and vice versa... advance happy valentines day ...by morattu single...idhuku mela solla naa onnum GVM ila...lol

Last edited: