• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

How to move on

Just forget about your past and just care for your tomorrow what you need to do to make it perfect and hassle free. Thats it :cool1:

Sounds very easy to Say But tough to implement in ur real life,For sure u can get over to that✌with a bit of Handships at start.
Now is the call to give urself the time&space.
Do what makes u Happy(Productive not shit)
Association is very important.Choose ur pples wisely whom u hang out with(It plays a great impact n role in building u or ruining u,trust me)
Look up for things which keeps u motivated.

Moreover i dont wanna write long as it also gets boring for readers :doh:

If u want to move on

1. Stop the thoughts like u shouldn't have done that... U took a wrong decision... I shouldn't trust anyone all these

2. Take ur time to recover from the past by focusing ur time to something what u like the most

3. Have belief in you, Boost ur confidence by getting surrounded by a support team like friends

4. Never get addicted to alcohol or drugs or don't ruin urself thinking of that

5. Delaing with the pain its not so easy but u have to come out of it and have to take care of ur health like having right diet sleeping for 8 hours atleast