• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

How to love someone virtually for 1 hour ?

So, Butter's back ! this time with a situation to be handled and yes you read it right it is indeed about love.

Me and someone by chance happened to think of loving each other for an hour, but we're not in love yet ! Maybe we don't want to pretend we're in love, Ummm guess we wanna experience love.

FYI I've not been in a relationship in terms of Love, you know jus buttery things.

So the experts and Love birds of Zozo help us LOVE !
When You feel like No one is around.... Although there are people but you feel like you too are alone in that universe at that time. Forget about everything happening around that creates such situation of dilemma. It's not love but still you feel like love. It is the first stage of liking someone's thoughts and we compare our own thoughts with that person's thought, like try to check whether the vibes of both the person matched or not.

Ummm .... 1 hour love the concept and yes the title of the thread caught my eye.

I cannot give you a proper suggestion and ofcourse you do it your way end of the Day. But I will tell you my way of handling it.

Forget about her rules and her way of thinking, ways of impressing her. If that is the case you loose your originality "Butter's ways".
Kick out the concept of 1 hour from your D mind. (You heard it right)

If she has mentioned 1 hour definitely she might have prepared and expecting things from you like buttering up. Nah if it's me I would avoid that.
Normal talks other than sext, other than virtual world, the real you might do wonders. Why can't you introduce her "HIM"(The real you).

Not your work, not your personal details but the way you ve been brought up, you way of handling things, lifestle, something that truly resembles you.

PS: I may be wrong here. I am not an expert but ....I do beleive if the real you can make an impression. Trust me you might get the same 1 hour everyday. Who knows she might ping you and remind you this way..... "Hey, Butter its our time."
Impressed

Whats the need to love someone virtually :Drunk:
Everyone has their own perspectives of being in love, when you ask "what's the need to love someone virtually"

I'd ask what's the need to love ? Maybe it's never the need, It's about being in love, feeling the presence of someone within yourself entwined to your soul you don't love someone with an expectation of forever togetherness.

Take it for reality, we've seen the most wonderful love stories come to an end, we don think about the end when we fall in love. Has it stopped people falling in love ? I don't think so.

When emotions take over maybe we'll fall, we might be naive not to think about reality, but who cares haven't we seen pen pals from different parts of world sharing a beautiful relationship jus with words !

That shit happens to the best and the worst.

It's hard to part your emotions from virtual n reality, we are in a generation of expressing love through social medias ! Why to blame someone who falls on a virtual site.

Let it feel good as long as it lasts !

Everyone has their own perspectives of being in love, when you ask "what's the need to love someone virtually"

I'd ask what's the need to love ? Maybe it's never the need, It's about being in love, feeling the presence of someone within yourself entwined to your soul you don't love someone with an expectation of forever togetherness.

Take it for reality, we've seen the most wonderful love stories come to an end, we don think about the end when we fall in love. Has it stopped people falling in love ? I don't think so.

When emotions take over maybe we'll fall, we might be naive not to think about reality, but who cares haven't we seen pen pals from different parts of world sharing a beautiful relationship jus with words !

That shit happens to the best and the worst.

It's hard to part your emotions from virtual n reality, we are in a generation of expressing love through social medias ! Why to blame someone who falls on a virtual site.

Let it feel good as long as it lasts !
Oh ic :angel:

So, Butter's back ! this time with a situation to be handled and yes you read it right it is indeed about love.

Me and someone by chance happened to think of loving each other for an hour, but we're not in love yet ! Maybe we don't want to pretend we're in love, Ummm guess we wanna experience love.

FYI I've not been in a relationship in terms of Love, you know jus buttery things.

For one hour:rolleyes:

It isn't love..lust it is ❤️