• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

how to know if the person you like loves you back ??

You won't have to wonder if they like you back.
Not just words, their actions will also tell that they like you and want you.
Time matters.
Even with a busy schedule, if they take out time to talk to you or spend time with you, you have a winner.

You would know.
They would give time for you.
They would text/call or even visit you
Would ask you out (if not shy)
You would find em staring at you
They would laugh at your silly jokes
They make fun of you
Walk with you
Ask you out
Share their favourite songs with you
Tell you they like you hahhahaha

Just kidding idk really just possibilities they all are

You would know.
They would give time for you.
They would text/call or even visit you
Would ask you out (if not shy)
You would find em staring at you
They would laugh at your silly jokes
They make fun of you
Walk with you
Ask you out
Share their favourite songs with you
Tell you they like you hahhahaha

Just kidding idk really just possibilities they all are
Yupp it's okay i am considering one of the best reply among others ♥️

You won't have to wonder if they like you back.
Not just words, their actions will also tell that they like you and want you.
Time matters.
Even with a busy schedule, if they take out time to talk to you or spend time with you, you have a winner.
All is positive only.

Maybe her or his actions, caring a lot of things actually you just experience it everybody has different experiences i wouldn't think you'll get proper straight answer you have to figure it out with your own experience

Those who are single don't comment . Those who have real life experience please let us know
Well I think there's no specific indication for it
Like suppose you're in school and the one who loves you complete your assignment and notes that's also a way to show their love and care towards you.
If I talk about some hits like 1. She /he always helps you even they're in thier own mess
2. Always smile whenever you look at him/her
But the most important thing is believe on actions rather than words (also applies on commited ones)
3. They share their feelings with you like she went to a tour and if you're not interested to listen but she'll explain everything to you and she'll pretend that her happiness could be doubled with you..
4. He/she never abandons you in your downfalls...
In the end I've one thing to say even you're in a relationship with wrong person you'll learn so many things but if you got your soul mate, congratulations my friend your emotional life will become so easy because with the right person we don't hesitate to open up our dark situations.

Well I think there's no specific indication for it
Like suppose you're in school and the one who loves you complete your assignment and notes that's also a way to show their love and care towards you.
If I talk about some hits like 1. She /he always helps you even they're in thier own mess
2. Always smile whenever you look at him/her
But the most important thing is believe on actions rather than words (also applies on commited ones)
3. They share their feelings with you like she went to a tour and if you're not interested to listen but she'll explain everything to you and she'll pretend that her happiness could be doubled with you..
4. He/she never abandons you in your downfalls...
In the end I've one thing to say even you're in a relationship with wrong person you'll learn so many things but if you got your soul mate, congratulations my friend your emotional life will become so easy because with the right person we don't hesitate to open up our dark situations.
Thank you buddy.

If we feel someone is giving us their time ~ it might just be an assumption of ours.

There’s a possibility he or she doesn’t feel the same. Btw, the last time when I assumed that I was given enough attention and time ~ I was later told that she gives the same attention and time to everybody else around.

Instead of being so cheerful about the signs of attention and time, only to assume wrong things, there is a way to make things clear in your head ~ by ASKING.

I know a lot of people don’t like being asked or questioned, but if you want something to be clear, ASK before you ASSUME wrong things ~ the only way to save yourself.

Thoughts @Freaky?
Yuppp good

If we feel someone is giving us their time ~ it might just be an assumption of ours.

There’s a possibility he or she doesn’t feel the same. Btw, the last time when I assumed that I was given enough attention and time ~ I was later told that she gives the same attention and time to everybody else around.

Instead of being so cheerful about the signs of attention and time, only to assume wrong things, there is a way to make things clear in your head ~ by ASKING.

I know a lot of people don’t like being asked or questioned, but if you want something to be clear, ASK before you ASSUME wrong things ~ the only way to save yourself.

Thoughts @Freaky?

Okay so i interpreted this question differently.

The doubt of whether or not someone really likes me only pops in my head, only after an initial confession from them. (Or if not on their own, i confess and they respond accordingly.)

Anything before that, for me, is their inherent way of treating everyone else.

So yea I'm all for ~ Ask before assuming.