• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

How to increase your intelligence?

Read on to learn what science has to say about the different ways you may be able to boost both your crystallized and fluid intelligence.
  1. Exercise regularly. ...
  2. Get enough sleep. ...
  3. Meditate. ...
  4. Drink coffee. ...
  5. Drink green tea. ...
  6. Eat nutrient-rich foods. ...
  7. Play an instrument. ...
  8. Read.

Great tips, really! As for me, it's always not enough hours in the day, because of working and studying. That's why I haven't enough time to read some books, not to mention meditation or exercises. And as a result, when I have some tasks at the uni, I have to ask to do my assignment for me uk. Luckily, it's not so expensive, but maybe with this tips I`ll be able to do this on my own.
Ryt

Great tips, really! As for me, it's always not enough hours in the day, because of working and studying. That's why I haven't enough time to read some books, not to mention meditation or exercises. And as a result, when I have some tasks at the uni, I have to ask to do my assignment for me uk. Luckily, it's not so expensive, but maybe with this tips I`ll be able to do this on my own.
Good