• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

How to handle boobies?

Once a girl is later gonna be a mom
Boobs are for feeding her infants not to lust guys
And even she males have boobs so do u lust for thr boobs ?
Its not to hurt anyone just like that iam asking its like degrading shemales

Its not to hurt anyone just like that iam asking its like degrading shemales
What when females get degrating talk about that too just see i have replied someone who actually was degrating females it would be better if you stop running behind me rather than reading others too
If you speack for some one speack for else or just dont thats it

Hello, bad guysssss!!

Let's talk about that part in which women take great pride in and you men always get excited about.

Boobs!!

Here we go.

How to handle boobies?

For men:
1)Keep in mind that boobs are not stress balls, so just don't squeeze them, it hurts.
2)Always play with them gently, a soft touch, a gentle press is good enough, no need to go berserk on them.
3)If you have habits of smoking or drinking, just cleanse your mouth before sucking them.
4)If you have any oral infection be extra careful, cause you might spread it to the baby if she is a nursing mother.
5)Don't lick boobies like an ice pop, cause we prefer kissing or sucking (We only prefer licking when it comes to down there ;)).

For women:
1)Be open and talk to men when they are pressing too hard.
2)Always clean boobs with some warm water after having sex to avoid any bacterial development.
3)If you are a nursing mother and if your partner has any smoking or drinking habits, after having sex, clean your boobs with warm water. Don't directly feed your baby.
4)Check your boobies every few months, if you sense anything unusual or any hard lump inside or having pain, don't ignore. Consult a doctor.
5)Always remember "With great boobs comes great responsibility":holiday:.

Some boob jokes:

1)Boobs!! The word itself is definitely created by boys. I mean look at those perfectly placed o's (two o's for two boobies) between two b's (B for Boys).

2)You might not know, but let me tell you even the guys who's behind Google, definitely got that "Google" word after seeing some good pair of boobies, again o's between g's (G for Guys). Now whenever you open google, you see a pair of boobies :Cwl:.

3)You should give some extra credit to nipples because without them boobs are pointless (I hope you got the joke).

4)The existence of boobs does prove one thing:

That a guy can focus on two things at once.

5) What do you call two identical pair of breasts?

"Identitties".

And if you have more points to add, just post them in the comments below:angel:
Nice one kamini
Okay let me add my fav part here ....

You know whats the best part after a mountain climb !? well its the peak view , same like that exploring the peak of a women's ( it can be everywhere ) nipples is always beautiful , not only just by sucking we can try some Ice cubes too ;).

As you said above "Be open and talk to men when they are pressing too hard." we can try another way like we men like to understand women when it comes to sex so looking at her eyes gently licking them ( watching her expression ) makes a big differences I guess.... + a soft music ( if both wish too ) because sex is an Art and an Artist makes it colorful....

Good luck

Lol it reminds me of a quote from movie - scent of woman, not just about the boobs but about female body.

Women ! What can you say ? Who made 'em ? God must have been a fuckin' genius. The hair -- They say the hair is everything, you know. Have you ever buried your nose in a mountain of curls... and just wanted to go to sleep forever ? Or lips -- and when they touched, yours were like... that first swallow of wine... after you just crossed the desert. Tits ! Whoo-ah ! Big ones, little ones, nipples staring right out at ya... Like secret searchlights. Mmm. And legs -- I don't care if they're Greek columns... or secondhand Steinways. What's between 'em, passport to heaven.

So TRUE!