• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

How to get badge

For the Gentlemen, the following badges are available after All minimum requirements have been met.

✨PRO: Registered users with 63+ points, 300+ messages, 300+ reactions, and 6 months forum/chat account + Chat Pro trophy (after these requirements are met, the SYSTEM will award the badge to you.)

✨NINJA: Registered users with 120+ forum points. 12 months of active forum account, also with this badge, no matter how long you've had a forum account, if you just received the PRO badge, you MUST wait 6 months before getting the Ninja badge.

Hi i am interested in this website very much and I am looking for how to get badge pls help me

For the Gentlemen, the following badges are available after All minimum requirements have been met.

✨PRO: Registered users with 63+ points, 300+ messages, 300+ reactions, and 6 months forum/chat account + Chat Pro trophy (after these requirements are met, the SYSTEM will award the badge to you.)

✨NINJA: Registered users with 120+ forum points. 12 months of active forum account, also with this badge, no matter how long you've had a forum account, if you just received the PRO badge, you MUST wait 6 months before getting the Ninja badge.
Along with these your behaviour towards other chat users and the site will be one of the main criteria for getting the badge