• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

How to get a good sleep?....

Wake up early at 4:30 AM. Do yoga and exercise or walk for atleast one hour in morning..

Do exercise or walk for 1 hour in evening. Eat you dinner by 8:00 PM. Do walk slowly for 15 mins after dinner

Turn off your mobile and read a book for 1 hr after your walk and you will fall into sleep automatically

i chat with arun every night.but it doesnt make me fall in sleep.i know he is very busy person:giggle: .when i dont get replays i feel so excited to know wht he was doing at that time:Cwl:
Yeah Its bcoz you are excited... and in my case I don't have that much excitements in chats (specially in pvt chats).. so if the reply is delayed , I may fall in sleep....:zzz:

I don't know..I try many things for good sleep.. doesn't works..
Do chat with a busy person.. her/his delayed replies makes you fall in sleep......:map:
Then try this with @Nivi Queen ... If you send a msg today, she may reply you tomorrow.. hope this much waiting for her reply makes you sleep soon, even in day tym tooooo:Cwl:

if that too doesn't works, tell me I will suggest another person..:giggle: