• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

How to change the user name in the chat room?

I want to change the username in the chat room. how can I do that?
It was very easy as a guest member. but now I don't know how to do that.
if anybody knows, please share your wisdom.
You can't changed Till 3 months ..No one will change Your Username .for change ur username After 3 months Contact to Jupiter, Nilaani , Pinkcandy Hades If you have any other queries you can contact anyone anytime Whenever they will be online they Will help you always but No one will help you for change the username till 90 Days . @DarkAngel007

Last edited:
I want to change the username in the chat room. how can I do that?
It was very easy as a guest member. but now I don't know how to do that.
if anybody knows, please share your wisdom.
You cannot change your registered username frequently. You can change just once in three months and that too for very less number of times.

Contact any super admin or admin

You cannot change your registered username frequently. You can change just once in three months and that too for very less number of times.

Contact any super admin or admin
Yap.. I tried to do that . Apparently it's rejected with reason saying that I can change my username only after three months . I think I should go back to being a guest user. It's more beneficial than being a user.