• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

How much do you really know about your best friend?

Purple Pearl

❄SNOWIEEE OF ZOZO❄
Posting Freak
Best friends are one of the nicest things in life. Knowing you have someone upon whom you can rely, and who understands everything about you, is special.
friends-together-friendship-community.jpg
  1. What does your best friend love most about his/her self?​
  2. What are three items your best friend always carries?​
  3. What is one place in the world would your best friend most like to visit?​
  4. What is one thing your best friend cannot live without? Tag ur bestie n ask what do they know about you, and you has to say is it true or not.:heart1::brokenheart:

Last edited:
Best friends are one of the nicest things in life. Knowing you have someone upon whom you can rely, and who understands everything about you, is special.
View attachment 70848
  4. What is one thing your best friend cannot live without?
@Wink_master @Marshall @PaalKozhukattai since it's only been few days I started with zozo these three have been good to me and stayed as frnds ...so I'm tagging them in here to tell them thank you for being nice...hehehe:angel:

View attachment 70848
  4. What is one thing your best friend cannot live without? Tag ur bestie and ask this question....
I too wanna tag :unamused::cry1:but unfortunately my bestie is away and i wanna tag my another bestie but i know it is not a human :Cwl::angryred::Cwl: anyway im tagging her @ReddyGari ammai

View attachment 70848
  4. What is one thing your best friend cannot live without? Tag ur bestie n ask what do they know about you, and you has to say is it true or not.:heart1::brokenheart:
1. Lying Alwayz ( Uruttifying)

2. Lunch box, makeup set, handbag with both

3. Big restaurent

4. Food

tag ah ??

vadivel-pocket.gif

View attachment 70848
i dont know the answers of this ques but i know something about someone who is on chatzozo
1. has a youtube channel with good number of videos and views
2. seen the real pic
3. know where he/she is living (will meet when i visit their)
4. know her real name
5. know her personality very well on zozo *loves his/her personality*

*I WONT TELL HIS OR HER NAME*

but i wanna tag some of my freinds and wanna know wht they know about me @Arÿa @Illusion @KIARA @Anikaa @Gravity @sssingh @ABHIMANYU
batao wht you know abt me

i dont know the answers of this ques but i know something about someone who is on chatzozo
2. seen the real pic
4. know her real name

but i wanna tag some of my freinds and wanna know wht they know about me @Arÿa @Illusion @KIARA @Anikaa @Gravity @sssingh @ABHIMANYU
I don't know anything...... Sorry :hitthewall::cry1:

View attachment 70848
@MithrA07 @Nilaani @Sherin97 come on answer these questions:emo:

2. seen the real pic
4. know her real name

I know everything about you, I’m playing LOVE QUINN today 1657551651041.gif

I'm new here so won't tag anyone.
I'll just talk about my real life bestie coz im missing him a lot today.
1. He loves that he tries to get better at things that interest him.
2. Always carries his phone, earphones and... Umm boxers!
3. Germany or Australia
4. Can survive without oxygen but not his phone.

am wondering !!! Does someone knows about me :think1::timid:
  • @AmoRoUs ❤️ - start frm u :kiss:u looks rude but u r not !!! I asked Multiverse madness about u , I had an nature of getting interacted wid everyone!!! So came wid d conclusion tat ur craziness is of different level ...n I know ur real name also.....Would love to know more about u!!!:inlove:
  • @Rapunzel - She is my didaaa not only I say but also I mean it ...:heart1: She helps me whenever I need help regarding zozo Infact ...I feel like she pretend to be rude but she is not !!! Lobe u infinity :inlove:
  • @Anikaa - she is d one who knows everything about me !!! N whenever i m sad she got to know we chit chat a lot in pm about ourselves....:kiss:
  • @VAMC - Shweetest boy :inlove: He guides me always !!! I did many mistakes n I m vely SOLLY for tat!!!:sad1: U r d one to whom I share everything ....N my God u got tat much patience tat u listen to me ...!!!:inlove:
  • @ModernSanyasi - He is d one who knows all my secrets :fingercross: He taught me first telugu wrd!!!! Mischingggg u these days :sad1:
  • @sssingh - my supal chexxxiiii dost ....One thing is there I donno u al chexxxi or not but u r vely shweettt!!! :inlove:
  • @Multiverse madness - He is d one !!! Who is reason behind my VIP there after he guided me n not only tat he was vely rude at starting :holiday:n now i donno how he changed !!!!He is too funny !!!sometime i feel lyk is he d same boy :idea: jokes apart !!!He is vely shweet !!!:inlove:
  • @Sachin - my bestest frnd....No need to mention wat bonding we had !!!:inlove:
  • @Pinkcandy - my candy :kiss: I m thinking to del my account so tat I could talk u in order to get vip badge :giggle:u al so shweet n sometimes rude too !!!:kiss::heart1:
  • @stealerofdick - I know everything about u buddy !!! All d thing I could say is forget ur past n love urself !!!Whatever happened wid u took it as lesson n move on !!!:heart1:
  • @Humsafar - He is d cutest ...Wat 2 say means I don't think he hurted anyone .!.!! N yes he knows my secret too !!!:fingercross:
  • @Elsa - abha u r d one who made strong by applying tons of lecture!!!:inlove:
  • @ASMITHA ACHU - Shweetttuuu frm tamil room n my translater too!!!:inlove:
  • @Sonu Pankhuri - she is my didaaaa who explains me everything....She scolds she lobes she is part of our gang which attacks on room wall:heart1:
  • OH GOD I KNOW EVERYONE N I THINK THEY KNOW ME TOO !!!!
  • I'll add more I'll later I m tired now !!!

Last edited: