• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

How many of u did dis social service ...?

KIARA

Broken
I did :giggle:
Kon kon apne friend ke bottle se pani peeta hai_.jpeg

Actually I carry water bottle n everyone drinks so tats social service !!!

I explained :giggle: :Drunk:
With this remembered a very beautiful incident happened with me

When i was 8th std , one day in summer everyones water bottle in class was empty in the 1st period itself. when we went to refill our bottles it was also not working .

somehow being on verge of death and asking 100 of my classmates if they have water i survived and went towards my van to ask the people in my van for water and yeah my van was late that day and fortunately my best freind had water but she was girl.

As i was thorsty i aksed for water she said no i asked reason she said

" yeh jhutta hai mera" . I said whts problem in this

she said we only wife and husband are allowed to drink " jhutta paani " . I was like give me the water or i will die.
she was saying no if something happened in future and all i snatched water and drank it .

After we both blushed very much and i was laughing to her nonsense talks becuase i was thirsty and that point didnt make sense to me .

But guess wht after some months i fell in love with her but unfortunately she didnt loved as a life partner so i have to supress my feeling and stay and talk to her like my bestfreind
:heart1:

I GUESS I HAD AN ENJOYABLE TIME WRITING THIS AND CHERISHING ALL THE MEMORIES BESIDE THIS WHILE WRITING :blush::inlove::Dream1:

Wish from next time you will carry more things to continue the social services in a broader sence :giggle:
Like wot .....?????Well I carried lunch box when I was in first yr but I get ntg frm my lunch box then I left I don't like tat canteen stuff , so my university is on walking distance so whenever I feel hungry I come back home and have dal chaval my all tym fav food !!! :inlove:

With this remembered a very beautiful incident happened with me

When i was 8th std , one day in summer everyones water bottle in class was empty in the 1st period itself. when we went to refill our bottles it was also not working .

somehow being on verge of death and asking 100 of my classmates if they have water i survived and went towards my van to ask the people in my van for water and yeah my van was late that day and fortunately my best freind had water but she was girl.

As i was thorsty i aksed for water she said no i asked reason she said

" yeh jhutta hai mera" . I said whts problem in this

she said we only wife and husband are allowed to drink " jhutta paani " . I was like give me the water or i will die.
she was saying no if something happened in future and all i snatched water and drank it .

After we both blushed very much and i was laughing to her nonsense talks becuase i was thirsty and that point didnt make sense to me .

But guess wht after some months i fell in love with her but unfortunately she didnt loved as a life partner so i have to supress my feeling and stay and talk to her like my bestfreind
:heart1:

I GUESS I HAD AN ENJOYABLE TIME WRITING THIS AND CHERISHING ALL THE MEMORIES BESIDE THIS WHILE WRITING :blush::inlove::Dream1:
How cute !!! Well I said to some of my frnds it's my jutha pani still who cares they will be like "Chal chor be kya fark pdta "

So i have done many social services like but not water because i was the one who drink water very much so i always asked from ym freinds only.

But i briught tiffin which was everyday eaten by my freinds, i did surpise giveaway of my scale, pencil, eraser and pen and geometry box
and never knew who the winner was and how did give those to them
:Dream1::Cwl:

Like wot .....?????Well I carried lunch box when I was in first yr but I get ntg frm my lunch box then I left I don't like tat canteen stuff , so my university is on walking distance so whenever I feel hungry I come back home and have dal chaval my all tym fav food !!! :inlove:
You may carry the things what your friends required or likes when they stays around you. :giggle:

So i have done many social services like but not water because i was the one who drink water very much so i always asked from ym freinds only.

But i briught tiffin which was everyday eaten by my freinds, i did surpise giveaway of my scale, pencil, eraser and pen and geometry box
and never knew who the winner was and how did give those to them
:Dream1::Cwl:
Haha but no one returns back my pen:facepalm: