• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

How Many Likes to Read and Write books / Share Experiences

Vandhiyadevan

Epic Legend
Chat Pro User
This post make look big obsolete in this space ...

But One thing for sure is everyone has reached and witnessed How this is done

It may be (Not exhaustive only gist)

1) How to earn More and Be Rich Always ?

2) How to face a situation in Life ( Various Stages During our Life in Teenage / UG and PG Life / Relationships - Helathy and unhealthy and so on )

3) Mostly People wont Feel i am contented in what they have .. If few have that feel, what I can do for others ? - They can be Guide / mentor / Social works

4) How many of us Reacts to social issues ? Are we reacting to it ? Pros and Cons

5) And Importantly !! How to be Happy and make others happy ...

Eppadi neraya questions ku namaku answer kedacha Nalla erukumla ....

Eppovadhu nama School / College la padikum podhu edhuku endha Book andha author eluthi erupar nu yosichu erukenghala ? - (mind voice - avan kandu pidichan edho eluthi kasu pakuran - kekaran paru kiruku thanama)

So this is Post to share their own experiences narrating the situation, which they may have faced in life and Believe they can be a Light for others to follow

I know and spoke to many who have faced and facing and overcoming Many struggles in Life come up here and open up .. forget abt what people Judge you ...

Ennakum Asai dhan .....

To Make My Village landmark in Maps of world !! - My Village will be A Host for Modern Developments in Aero Science / Education / Medical / Construction / IT and ITes

Sure I will act us incubator as For all the aspiring People to become ONE in the World !!

I am achieving not - will write book / share experience about travel towards the same !!

Looking forward For others to share about their experiences !!

1000023711.gif
Dei Parama Padi da Nu Sonna Kaalathulaye Padikala Sago Puthu Book open Panni Smell panni patha Antha Vasanai Nalla Irukum Athan Book ku namaku iruka relationship Aprom Book cricket Aaduvom Athuku mattum tha book Ah Open pannirukom sago :Cwl:

View attachment 214891
Dei Parama Padi da Nu Sonna Kaalathulaye Padikala Sago Puthu Book open Panni Smell panni patha Antha Vasanai Nalla Irukum Athan Book ku namaku iruka relationship Aprom Book cricket Aaduvom Athuku mattum tha book Ah Open pannirukom sago :Cwl:
Edhuvum kooda experience dhane !!! Come on Oru Pakkam .. Eluthungha ...
En neengha padikala ?
What made u to smell rather than studying :p:angel:

Yes i like to read news papers, story books on tamil - but not interested in schooldays. and i wrote too...
actually i like to draw more then writing... that's it...:angel:
Screenshot_2024-04-12-19-13-55-114_com.instagram.android-edit.jpg

i would like to share one of my drawing.