• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

How it feels fr a girl widout brother : (

♥️Valentina♥️

Flirty Flirt of ZoZo
Posting Freak
I want an brother like hell. Man those who already have brothers won't understand the feeling but it feels like salt over wound whenever we see someone enjoying with their brothers. Gooodddd what was my mistake???? I need a brother and I need him right now.having a brother who protects yu lyk a father nd cares yu lyk a mother nd gives yu company as a bestfrnd is a bliss!

my bad tym I didn't had any bro :(

wish I had a brother. it would be so cool to have someone I can grow up with- someone to share all my special moments. Someone who’d protect me no matter what. Someone who understands and accepts me for who I am, and someone I can share my happiness and sadness with♥️

A brother’s love is a sister’s greatest treasure, a sister’s happiness is brother’s deepest desire.

Wrds can't xpress a feel of sister who is longing fr a brothers love nd care♥️

To my imaginary brother...♥️

images (65).jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I want an brother like hell. Man those who already have brothers won't understand the feeling but it feels like salt over wound whenever we see someone enjoying with their brothers. Gooodddd what was my mistake???? I need a brother and I need him right now.having a brother who protects yu lyk a father nd cares yu lyk a mother nd gives yu company as a bestfrnd is a bliss!

wish I had a brother. it would be so cool to have someone I can grow up with- someone to share all my special moments. Someone who’d protect me no matter what. Someone who understands and accepts me for who I am, and someone I can share my happiness and sadness with♥️

A brother’s love is a sister’s greatest treasure, a sister’s happiness is brother’s deepest desire.

View attachment 79175View attachment 79176

View attachment 79171

View attachment 79179

the exact same situation with me i dont have a sister

never tied rakhi wiht mu cousin sister it always my mom who ties the rakhi

even from 4 years havent meet my causin sister nor anyone i decided to stay alone
:cry1::cry1:

sometimes i think why my life is so bad . I my life worth it :hitthewall:

Well you can be my sister behna :heart1:. I cant wait to tell how many gifts i have on my mind to gift you

View attachment 79171

View attachment 79179

View attachment 79171

View attachment 79179
IMG20220811105759.jpgYou can........

Give me that KitKat.....:angel::angel:

the exact same situation with me i dont have a sister

never tied rakhi wiht mu cousin sister it always my mom who ties the rakhi

even from 4 years havent meet my causin sister nor anyone i decided to stay alone
:cry1::cry1:

sometimes i think why my life is so bad . I my life worth it :hitthewall:

Well you can be my sister behna :heart1:. I cant wait to tell how many gifts i have on my mind to gift you
Omg!!! luvsssy♥️♥️ it's my pleasure to be♥️milk-and-mocha-hugs.gif

View attachment 79179
No worries, thanks for the thread you made me to shed tears after reading this thread... as a admin I will help you to make public announcement in chat room, that from today every male visit the chat are your brother... how about that? :cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1:

No worries, thanks for the thread you made me to shed tears after reading this thread... as a admin I will help you to make public announcement in chat room, that from today every male visit the chat are your brother... how about that? :cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1:
Spare me please. :las::cool:

View attachment 79179

View attachment 79179
nice