• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

How has months of lockdown treated you ???

Pinkcandy

❤️Magnet Kannamma of ZoZo❤️
Staff member
Super Moderator
Share your stories - A happy one, depressed, boring, frustrated, irritated, thankful, useful - watever it may be :cool:

images (4).jpeg

started with the fear of getting infected :p
But then when i visited hospitals, i felt like theres no lockdown or anything.
Then even had a date n log drive in this lockdown :p
was happily spent with family and friends
spent all savings on food :p
now lost job and searching for new :p
oh coronaaaaa go coronaaaaa!!!!

2 months full of zozo. Happy that an old idiot shown up after a long.feeling broken and sad that an well known close erumai blocks. Lots of mixed emotions at final both the idiot has been there for me. Learned how to be patient in this lock down. Patience gives u good things in life:heart1:

See i was too excited to see a natural disaster... Wen Tsunami came i was in Someother part of district, wen flood came i was is States, wen Oki Cyclone came i was in Coimbatore.. So the only disaster am seeing is Corona..
Well was scared at the beginning..
Bt later practiced to it...
Now am enjoying it.. Making sure my immune system is better evryday..
Eat good
Workout best
Face the Storm :emo: :rock:

I use to follow stats of corona everyday untill it reached 45k later I stopped, I understood that this not gonna flatten the graph.
Now I learned how to live with corona n yeah i married him(corona) n staying with him every sec every moment. :rock: :holiday:

Lol I became more lazy, but yeah learned alot spent time with family, frnds, near n dear once.

Thank you corona for making ppl release what they r capable of, boosting immune, mental n physical health, n
bringing zozo to me. :heart1:

Note: prepare urself to live with corona instead of panic about pandamic.

Love and peace :heart1:

I use to follow stats of corona everyday untill it reached 45k later I stopped, I understood that this not gonna flatten the graph.
Now I learned how to live with corona n yeah i married him(corona) n staying with him every sec every moment. :rock: :holiday:

Lol I became more lazy, but yeah learned alot spent time with family, frnds, near n dear once.

Thank you corona for making ppl release what they r capable of, boosting immune, mental n physical health, n
bringing zozo to me. :heart1:

Note: prepare urself to live with corona instead of panic about pandamic.

Love and peace :heart1:
Married Corona well i doubted how tis 1 guy Corona is capable of Killing so many ppl.. Well u r the host the..:Anger: Breeding happened very fast it seems.. U r under arrest...:punch:

I was single but managed to spend v time v with gearboxes, or a nice walk... Looking at the conveyor belt n constant travel... Now just alone nothing else me my cooking myself... Pretty much hoped I would get infected n die.. But that ain't happening too

I was single but managed to spend v time v with gearboxes, or a nice walk... Looking at the conveyor belt n constant travel... Now just alone nothing else me my cooking myself... Pretty much hoped I would get infected n die.. But that ain't happening too
Will send my husband to u buddy, have some chit chat lol, but if ur strong enough he will return back or else he will take u away :evilgrin1:

Uncle jokes apart.. V r all gonna die.. U r one of the most respected person for me around here.. No negative talks.. Only i'll hav negative thoughts :holiday: U r supposed to motivate me.. Dont b fed up, cheerup Uncle:punch: