• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

How do you get in the way of your own success?

Samsat kumar

Epic Legend
Chat Pro User
“I consider reaching both small and large milestones towards a goal as a success. I view success as a process where challenges encourage me to look at things from different perspectives and to find creative solutions to problems. Facing those challenges helps me progress personally at the same time that I hopefully make progress toward company objectives. I can leave work feeling successful as long as I have made some progress toward solving a problem or reaching a goal, even if I have not reach

People get in the way of their own success by using any negative past experience to control their actions in present. This deprives them of the success they seek, because they will simply keep getting what they've always got, when they do not let the past go! Learn from it and move on more confidently to the next stage.

Plain and simple!

If you don't beli
eve you deserve it, you will self sabotage yourself. You need to believe in your subconscious mind.

Everyday look in the mirror and say "I am somebody and I de
serve the best"!. Sit down at least once a day imagine yourself with success. Capture the feelings of your imagination! Feel it in your heart!

Train your mind for success.
WE CAN DO IT!

Last edited:
Try hard untill you make it. Almost tried 4 yrs for my current job which a dream job of 7yrs. So dont keep settle for less . Dont stop dreaming one day you will get it.