• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

How do you feel about this?

Sanjay

Favoured Frenzy
Chat Pro User
Some people think there is something positive/negative coming for them and it will happen no matter what or something like I wanna be a teacher and it will happen if it is meant for me.
It may happen to someone even without any effort and based on blind believe, how? When you think about such thing again and again it will cause some side effects(changes) in you actions. If you don't want something to happen you keep your senses sharp to see if it's happening and even a small thing will cause a huge effect. Similarly for the things you want to happen, you might get something but it appears very less. Some people have a very positive mindset of taking motivation those small positive things and improving for more.
There is nothing that is meant for you. As long as you are living in a space where there is constant external stimuli something will happen either positive/negative. Imagine hypothetically you are in empty space and suppose you have enough oxygen to survive. Apart from the internal, will anything external influence your life? No right? In this world there are a lot of people and hence everything is random.
You have to work for what you wanna be and the result will follow. If you didn't get the result analyse the mistakes and try again. Love the process instead of end result. It's just like making a coin biased before tossing to make the probability of a specific outcome more likely.

Bit drunk minded :)

Last edited:
Some people think there is something positive/negative coming for them and it will happen no matter what or something like I wanna be a teacher and it will happen if it is meant for me.
It may happen to someone even without any effort and based on blind believe, how? When you think about such thing again and again it will cause some side effects(changes) in you actions. If you don't want something to happen you keep your senses sharp to see if it's happening and even a small thing will cause a huge effect. Similarly for the things you want to happen, you might get something but it's very less. Some people have a very positive mindset of taking motivation those small positive things and improving for more.
There is nothing that is meant for you. As long as you are living in a space where there is constant external stimuli something will happen either positive/negative. Imagine hypothetically you are in empty space and suppose you have enough oxygen to survive. Apart from the internal, will anything external influence your life? No right? In this world there are a lot of people and hence everything is random.
You have to work for what you wanna be and the result will follow. If you didn't get the result analyse the mistakes and try again. Love the process instead of end result. It's just like making a coin biased before tossing to make the probability of a specific outcome more likely.

Bit drunk :)
So it's drunken philosophy :think:

It may happen to someone even without any effort and based on blind believe, how? When you think about such thing again and again it will cause some side effects(changes) in you actions. If you don't want something to happen you keep your senses sharp to see if it's happening and even a small thing will cause a huge effect. Similarly for the things you want to happen, you might get something but it appears very less. Some people have a very positive mindset of taking motivation those small positive things and improving for more.

Bit drunk minded :)
Thank god I read the last line first...
Athond full vayikkendi vannilla..