• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

How can I move On

Arousedguy4uuu

Favoured Frenzy
Chat Pro User
How can I suppose to move on ?
when I'm still dealing with the things you gave to me. The pain, tha traumas, the betray. ess, the distance an en heart and it's tiny Litt e pieces. Oh my love I will never ever gonna tell anyone anything about you. I won't let your head down in front of anyone. I'll take it all on me. I'll tell them I was the one who ruined everything. The bond, the love, the us.

when I'm still dealing with the things you gave to me. The pain, tha traumas, the betray. ess, the distance an en heart and it's tiny Litt e pieces. Oh my love I will never ever gonna tell anyone anything about you. I won't let your head down in front of anyone. I'll take it all on me. I'll tell them I was the one who ruined everything. The bond, the love, the us.
Bruh.. how tf did u catch my mind ?

Take your time
Time will heals you man
My advice is Focus on other things.
Dont let her to bring back of ur old memories
Music+ Gym+ Friends

Last edited by a moderator: