• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

how can I get followers on instagram?

You know.. if you have interesting blogs I am wonder why don't you have followers yet? I GUESS it depends on your content. If you will post what people like you will get as many followers as you want to.

Now everyone advises making reels to promote your account. I don't quite understand how it works. Still, people probably use this function as a TikTok only on another platform, and many people and potential subscribers can immediately see you this way. You can also try using the service megafamous.com. These guys help increase the number of subscribers and likes on Instagram accounts. Try these tips and if it still doesn't work out, write to me, and together we will think about what else can be done in this situation

Last edited:
Try posting some interesting and interactive posts in instagram and the followers will automatically increase

Definitely we need a expiry date for threads... :Cwl: or elsc don't allowed futher replys...

When it comes to travel, the first thing people pay attention to is pictures. Attractive locations work much better than beautiful texts about them, so emphasize the picture.

It's great if you have your own pictures or videos. But even if you don't have any, that's okay. You can use free photo stocks like Unsplash. There are a lot of attractive pictures in the Travel category. Feel free to use them on Instagram. Don't worry about unoriginal content: the site won't pessimize your posts for this. More information about Instagram is at https://1394ta.org/blog/instagram-story-ideas/.

Last edited:
It’s not as easy as it used to be to attract followers, because now we have tons of good content. To start, you have to have good content and lots of friends to share your posts. Also, you can try to get free likes, comments and followers on the special sites, like on this site (but not too much, because you may have your account banned). Moreover, if you have more than 1000 followers, you can buy advertising. And even with all this you may not be popular.

Last edited:
When it comes to travel, the first thing people pay attention to is pictures. Attractive locations work much better than beautiful texts about them, so emphasize the picture.

It's great if you have your own pictures or videos. But even if you don't have any, that's okay. You can use free photo stocks like Unsplash. There are a lot of attractive pictures in the Travel category. Feel free to use them on Instagram. Don't worry about unoriginal content: the site won't pessimize your posts for this. More information about Instagram is at https://rocketfame.net/.
The most reliable way is to post high-quality useful content that will be interesting for your subscribers. This is the best way to promote your Instagram channel.

Last edited:
That's fantastic! Starting a travel blog sounds like an exciting adventure. Instagram is an excellent platform to share your experiences and connect with like-minded individuals. To attract more followers, focus on creating captivating content that highlights your travels and lifestyle. Consistency is key, so aim to post regularly and engage with your audience by responding to comments and messages. Using relevant hashtags can also help increase your visibility. Additionally, you can buy likes on Instagram to enhance your account's reach and attract more attention.

That's fantastic! Starting a travel blog sounds like an exciting adventure. Instagram is an excellent platform to share your experiences and connect with like-minded individuals. To attract more followers, focus on creating captivating content that highlights your travels and lifestyle. Consistency is key, so aim to post regularly and engage with your audience by responding to comments and messages. Using relevant hashtags can also help increase your visibility. Additionally, you can get likes or share positive words on Instagram to enhance your account's reach and attract more attention.
Hmm, interesting. As for the consistency..how often would you recommend posting on Instagram?
To me, it feels like the more I post, the fewer likes I receive.
I mean, my account only has 2k followers, but still... :confused: