• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

How admins should be in chat room and with users?

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chat rooms are for all and we all get together to start a conversation in any rooms we have. But, are admins and mods are nice to users? or they being rude with them?

Most of the time our chat admins and mods are cooler than any other chat mods and admins. We try our best to be nice to all users. But on some occasion, we lose our patience and act like weirdos and worst than abusing chatter.

Are you a new chatter? First, try to understand the chat rules and chat with users in the room. Once you feel like, yeah I can be in here and do all the chit chats. You can start to talk with mods and admins. Our admins and mods are active 99% of the time. Be gentle and good with mods and admins else you will be in big trouble for sure.

Some users feel, yay go ahead ban me and kick. I will get back in few secs and give you a hard time. Trust me, we have seen worse abusers than you lol. So switching IP is not gonna scare us off.

What if you get banned or kicked out of the room for no reason? Or just saying your own statement?. Be chill there is always a solution for every situation. We got your back. If you feel like you want to report certain admin or mod's behavior. Sure, you can do by sending all your screenshot proof and more info on our contact page or start a new complaint thread in our forum.

All your complaints and request are personally checked by the owner(that's me) and replied back with answers in a very short period of time.

Contact Page : https://www.chatzozo.com/contact.html