• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Home remedies ..check it once

Somaiya Karn

Quodophile of ZoZo
Staff member
Senior's
Posting Freak
1. If a dog bites you, you bite him! the score was settled with the dog

2. If a worm gets into your tooth, do not eat or drink anything for a week or two, the worm inside will starve to death..

3. If there is pain in the throat, then get someone to strangle you. There will never be pain again...

4. If you can't sleep at night, sleep during the day...

6. If you have a lot of pain in your hand, then take a strong hammer, and hit it hard on your foot, believe me, you will forget the pain in your hand...

If home remedies are beneficial then remember me in your prayers, otherwise I am happy anyway.:blush:

Don't take it seriously just for fun..

2. If a worm gets into your tooth, do not eat or drink anything for a week or two, the worm inside will starve to death..

3. If there is pain in the throat, then get someone to strangle you. There will never be pain again...

6. If you have a lot of pain in your hand, then take a strong hammer, and hit it hard on your foot, believe me, you will forget the pain in your hand...

If home remedies are beneficial then remember me in your prayers, otherwise I am happy anyway.:blush:

I'm serious but I took it as a joke.

Lets try all this on u and seee how the remmedies work.
IMG_7164.gif