• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Hobbies

What kind of brain you like to eat most... And there are lots of dirty brains and empty brains also... You eat them too?:Cwl:
Whatever it is...don't want see ...I am a kind of person...all are equal to me ...no partiality :nerdy::makeup:

I like gaming and sports. Nothing special, just the usual stuff. Lately, though, I've been exploring the world of rebounding. It's surprisingly fun and keeps me active without feeling like a workout. So u can check out this cool article I stumbled upon in the internet because i do not remember the name of site lol ;p

Last edited:
What are your hobbies right now and is there any skill you want to learn/develop in future life?
Anything that relates with music. I wanna resume playing the piano again as its been awhile.