• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Hindi room change into abuser room that's is really irritating

CROWN

Sweetest Queen of zozo❤
VIP
Senior's
Posting Freak
Today the whole day has become a street everyday, the street does not feel like doing wall chat, there is a lot of abuse so know days few female user can't come to the chat room. @Administrator @Rapunzel @Pinkcandy
user550859_9584381b2872.jpgScreenshot_20220802-210019_Samsung Internet.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220802-210019_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220802-210019_Samsung Internet.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20220802-211325_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220802-211325_Samsung Internet.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20220802-210702_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220802-210702_Samsung Internet.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
I was moving around between rooms at the evening today. Seen two users are continuously spamming on the wall and ther are noone to stop that. I look for the admin personal in others room but no-one was there to help and I left the room.
Mod not available so don't worry first use ignore option everything stop soon

Today the whole day has become a street everyday, the street does not feel like doing wall chat, there is a lot of abuse so know days few female user can't come to the chat room. @Administrator @Rapunzel @Pinkcandy
View attachment 76848View attachment 76850
Hi yeah would agree that spamming n abusing increased due to lack of mods but even the admin needs time to set criteria to select mods for now u just report n ignore them the main advantage to abusers is attention they try to get attention of wall if u report n ignore he will leave silently after a while

Trash them in ignore bin !!! Well we r d one who entertain them !! I'll share today's ss I talked normally n d abuser stopped abusing !!!
Screenshot_20220802-153136_Opera Mini.jpgScreenshot_20220802-153636_Opera Mini.jpg

This baabla boy was abusing gangster I said then he stopped !! Rather than entertaining we can req not to abuse in order to maintain peace!!❤️

Last edited:
I agree with you. I had requested to add a feature of making a Pvt room like many other sites have, so that like-minded users can chat in peace. It's getting unbearable in the Hindi room with all kinds of abusers and spammers

Yeah right, thats true. If people have no idea how to use the ignore, we ignore them.
It's great it means we keep hearing abuses. Whatever it is, as long as we ignore it, it is in our hands, because no action will be taken. It is also known that when there is no answer, the message is ignored, the message is deleted to hide the mistake.