• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Hi Im Foxy...sort of...

FoxySimone

Hello Forum goers,

This is an introduction, so I guess I should introduce myself a little. So here it goes:

Foxy is less of a personality trait for me than it is a descriptive term that others actually used to describe me. I would say it suits me quite well, but thats for everyone else to decide for themselves :).

Im a dutchie living in Germany, Bookworm, Movie Addict and Music lover. I also enjoy being in nature (Especially in Autumn, which is my favourite time of the year) and put great value in family and friendship.

On this forum (And the chat itself), Im usually staying in the background unless Im asked something or invited to join in on something. I try not to be a nuisance and generally prefer non-sexual topics, which doesnt mean I dont like to get dirty from time to time.

That will be all for now, those who are curious, feel free to respond ^^

Hugz and Cuddlez,

Foxy

Last edited:
Hello Forum goers,

This is an introduction, so I guess I should introduce myself a little. So here it goes:

Foxy is less of a personality trait for me than it is a descriptive term that others actually used to describe me. I would say it suits me quite well, but thats for everyone else to decide for themselves :).

Im a dutchie living in Germany, Bookworm, Movie Addict and Music lover. I also enjoy being in nature (Especially in Autumn, which is my favourite time of the year) and put great value in family and friendship.

On this forum (And the chat itself), Im usually staying in the background unless Im asked something or invited to join in on something. I try not to be a nuisance and generally prefer non-sexual topics, which doesnt mean I like to get dirty from time to time.

Hugz and Cuddlez,

Foxy
Welcome to the forum Foxy :) I hope you have fun here :)

Hello Forum goers,

On this forum (And the chat itself), Im usually staying in the background unless Im asked something or invited to join in on something. I try not to be a nuisance and generally prefer non-sexual topics, which doesnt mean I like to get dirty from time to time.

Hugz and Cuddlez,

Foxy
welcome to the forum @FoxySimone :) have fun around :D

Hello Forum goers,

On this forum (And the chat itself), Im usually staying in the background unless Im asked something or invited to join in on something. I try not to be a nuisance and generally prefer non-sexual topics, which doesnt mean I dont like to get dirty from time to time.

Hugz and Cuddlez,

Foxy
Welcome, it's a pleasure getting to know you :)