• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

hi, fun people

stevexoxo

I stumbled across this chat from google. I am generally shy and remain in the background laughing with you. Help bring me out of my curse

Last edited:
WAIT...LAUGHING AT ME?? LOL ITS ON NOW STEVE!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOL NOWHERE TO RUN...NOWHERE TO HIDE LOL
YOU WONT BE SHY WHEN THIS LOT GET DONE WITH YOU LOL...WELCOME TO ZOZO!!

I stumbled across this chat from google. I am generally shy and remain in the background laughing with you. Help bring me out of my curse
ohhh no steve ya have joined the asylum there is no escape for ya now ya cant run ya cant leave ever we have ya now so ya will have to learn how to chat or there will be poking with large sharp instruments *hush mags* i can hear ya laughing from here .... so enjoy yourself and be free to run the halls but i must warn NEVER EVER feed the trolls never remember ya have been prewarned :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p