• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Hi friends

My question is why everyone to ask govt job. You body knowledge education but why govt job.

• Maku pvt job chatakadu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Govt job ayite veli adi work chesi ravochu

• Lucham baga tisukovachu

• Salary baga vasatundi

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
True Story

Mr. A (elders, Frds, relatives, colleagues etc.): Private jobs are blood sucking go for government job for less work load, job security, pension, Prestige & XYZ facilities.
Mr. B (Any private job employee or just passed out Engg. student): Yes, You are right. I don’t like my boss also. Once i get government job my life will be better, comfortable, (add some more expectations). Let's leave this job and go to Delhi for preparation.

Mr. B reached Delhi started preparing for GATE, while preparing he found that he is one among lakhs who is struggling for some odd 500 seats. He realized the competition is huge and he started feeling anxiety and closed himself in small room to study endlessly. he heard some success stories how an IIM graduate left his glamorous job and locked himself in a room for a year and cleared UPSC and became IAS. Mr. B thought if they can do why i can’t ignoring his past study records. Prepared for GATE very sincerely got 63 marks but cut off was 72, next year again prepared got 68 marks cut off was 79, again prepared got 62 cut off was 84. Still preparing for GATE but this time filled SSC, Bank Clerk, Bank PO and similar exam too, with only aim to get a job. Mind you through Mr. B, I am talking about 90% aspirants.

I met many top rank officials in giant company e.g. GE, Doosan, Toshiba who started from very very small company, they kept working on themselves and due to their hard work & consistent effort they reached this level.

There is a obsession for goverment job in our country and i would like to say to my younger friends don’t fall for this trap. If you get good job don’t leave but try to prepare parallely for bigger aim. Every job is good and you can reach at higher level if you work with right set of mind.

Let me break some myths about goverment job;

1. There is less work load: Ya that may be true at lower level but if you join as an Executive believe me you are going to have huge work pressure, and decision making is lot difficult.
  2. There is Job security: You will start disliking this job security kind of thing when there is no appreciation of your work and prevalent stagnation.
  3. Good Salary : Initial Salary is no doubt is one of the best but in long run there is minimal growth.

TS credits : CP

Pvt lo kuda vuntaayi kada
Yes but they can fire u anytime u can't do that with a govt job (having worked in plants for both state n central govt) the Union is regd functions well. Plus the perks

Salary takkuva untundi starting stages lo but job guarantee untundi, work takkuva untundi (or) work pressure takkuva untundi.

Nakaitey "Identity n power ", 40k vacche govt employees ki unna circle 40laks package vacche Pvt job vaadiki undadu. Simple fact