• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

hello

babumoshai

caring and emotionally available guy here. How about we become online husband and wife, like we will be everything that a married couple is, just online. We can tell each other how our day was, talk during important high and low times, tell us about each other's eating schedules all while maintaining a lovely romantic and passionate relationship. And there will be a lot of sex too, I know how to be vanilla and also when to be rough when you really crave for it

caring and emotionally available guy here. How about we become online husband and wife, like we will be everything that a married couple is, just online. We can tell each other how our day was, talk during important high and low times, tell us about each other's eating schedules all while maintaining a lovely romantic and passionate relationship. And there will be a lot of sex too, I know how to be vanilla and also when to be rough when you really crave for it
Keep Posting Gud✨

Wc to the forum enjoy ur stay

Welcome

Welcome to forum.

Welcome to the forum

Welcm To Forum And Enjoy

Welcome

Wlcm buddy